• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

This is like the fifth time...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

Why do ya think 75% of QF throws are behind the line of scrimmage? If CWT had any confidence in QF throwing the ball he would obviously let him do it. Even in the FAMU game most of QFs throws were behind the LOS which is why QF QBR is low. When SB is in at QB the play calling changes bc CWT knows he can make those throws...the question then bc why is QF in at QB?

QF QBR Today:

34.8!!

And that's against a team with one of the worse pass defense we will face this year... 

Edited by Bull-Hornz

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

Why do ya think 75% of QF throws are behind the line of scrimmage? If CWT had any confidence in QF throwing the ball he would obviously let him do it. Even in the FAMU game most of QFs throws were behind the LOS which is why QF QBR is low. When SB is in at QB the play calling changes bc CWT knows he can make those throws...the question then bc why is QF in at QB?

QF QBR Today:

34.8!!

And that's against a team with one of the worse pass defense we will face this year... 

Oh I agree Bull-Hornz. I just want Taggart to let QF throw the ball a lot so we can put the argument to rest.

I think it's important to take the game and opponent situation into perspective, as you do, as you say we played a 4-0 team but one with an horrific defense and scored 17 points. 7 of those against their clock chewing prevent defense(see MD 2 weeks ago). Some will hang the closeness of the game and that last successful drive as proof of improvement and that QF has ability. Others will take the situation in mind and say it doesn't show anything.

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

The sad bit is I feel like I am piling on QF...i am not mad at what he does. He is improving each game and I am glad he got reps in even if the D was playing off the recievers...

What does bother me is that Captn Ahab is putting his ego before the entire team. You have a defense that fought their heart out RB giving it all they got and QF doing  everything he can to try and get a win. He's just not there and CWT keeps sending him out there to run the same 10 plays getting the same exact results. What i like about this game is that other than QF in real pass situations the offense as a whole executed the game plan that CWT called so during the post game he could only blame himself. And thats the thing that gets me is his current game plans are setting us up to fail. What's even more worri some is we keep doing it and expect different results.

Edited by Bull-Hornz
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9,893
  • Content Count:  66,048
  • Days Won:  172

if we had an average  qb we beat memphis last night

the coaching is so bad it is truly hard to say if the talent isnt there or they arent being coached properly

• Upvote 1