• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Genshaft wants to come back next year

Jim Johnson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

She is good at what she does

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Glad she wants to extend, she shouldn't have to do a lot of convincing.

She is great. But gets paid waaayyy too much. Of course, she would want to stay

It's all relative.

Considering how much she has improved USF during her tenure, I think she is not overpaid.

Besides, a couple of years ago she gave $1,000,000 to USF.  So, you can deduct that from her pay when doing the calculation. 

Relatively speaking, We aren't AAU. But she is getting paid higher than most AAU schools Presidents.

USF is always off the mark

We have made great strides towards AAU membership under her stewardship. All of the relevant measurables necessary to achieve that goal have gone up significantly. Remember, she is the President of the USF System, not just the Tampa campus.

All she can do is strive to continue on an upward path to that goal. I think, at the moment, USF is in the conversation as a possible candidate for future AAU membership.  The main problem is insufficient state funding to achieve that goal.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

It's all relative.

Considering how much she has improved USF during her tenure, I think she is not overpaid.

Besides, a couple of years ago she gave $1,000,000 to USF.  So, you can deduct that from her pay when doing the calculation. 

Relatively speaking, We aren't AAU. But she is getting paid higher than most AAU schools Presidents.

Suppose she gets us into AAU during her tenure (not happening). I think it's fair to say that someone who takes a commuter school from border diploma mill to AAU status deserves to be making more than some President who is just keeping status quo at a school already in the AAU. Agreed?

At what point do you hit diminishing returns? I think Judy is above that mark and can be paid at or above other AAU school's Presidents for the job she's done.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I vote yea

Would you say you love the Shaft?

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

It's all relative.

I'm so glad you have nothing to do with the decision. She is the best thing USF has ever done. She's worth twice the money. Endowment up half a billion and you're crying about thousands. Test scores way up, grad rates way up, etc, etc. she's making USF into a great university. She also was President of the NCAA Board of Directors. Nothing personal, but I can't stand cheap asses who don't know what true value is. We could do no better. Again, not personal.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

It's all relative.

I'm so glad you have nothing to do with the decision. She is the best thing USF has ever done. She's worth twice the money. Endowment up half a billion and you're crying about thousands. Test scores way up, grad rates way up, etc, etc. she's making USF into a great university. She also was President of the NCAA Board of Directors. Nothing personal, but I can't stand cheap asses who don't know what true value is. We could do no better. Again, not personal.

USF â€@USouthFlorida 34m34 minutes ago

USF: Unstoppable Campaign has made a difference for many #USF departments. Together we continue to be unstoppable!

COlX1nuWsAAhkXE.jpg

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,493
  • Days Won:  10

She has been a fantastic president and has done a lot to raise the prestige of the school.  Absolutely, yes!

For those who hasn't seen this on the Alma Mater board, we are now ranked #190 by the Center for World University Rankings, putting us 3rd behind UF and Miami among state schools that were ranked.

http://cwur.org/2015

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

It's all relative.

Relatively speaking, another dumbass remark.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Good read, I am so what out of the loop living "out of town", but our university has excelled and keeps improving.