• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Flowers is the Starter

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

All this talk about cwt losing his job boggles my mind. According to all the crying on here we're just a quarterback away, that quarterback is on the bench right now waiting to play.

He's restocked the shelves and changed the culture. Are we really going to do him like the glaciers did Dungy???

I know you're a season away from the promise land but someone else needs to take your team there... CWT isn't going anywhere no matter how Quinton plays.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,611
  • Days Won:  51

All this talk about cwt losing his job boggles my mind. According to all the crying on here we're just a quarterback away, that quarterback is on the bench right now waiting to play.

He's restocked the shelves and changed the culture. Are we really going to do him like the glaciers did Dungy???

I know you're a season away from the promise land but someone else needs to take your team there... CWT isn't going anywhere no matter how Quinton plays.

Guess you don't believe Harlan either then?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Guess you don't believe Harlan either then?

CWT survives if we go to a bowl or beat UCF to go 5-7. If he misses on both, he's gone.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,931
  • Days Won:  12

Did the changed culture have anything to do with 5 net rushing yards in a home shutout to a rival in his 24th game? I keep hearing about effort and culture, but I am waiting for the most important thing, results.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Did the changed culture have anything to do with 5 net rushing yards in a home shutout to a rival in his 24th game? I keep hearing about effort and culture, but I am waiting for the most important thing, results.

+1

Oh, snap. Bringing the thunder.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

It was the second year of a three year project.  So yeah, it did help us.  The defense played a hell of a game despite the offensive woes.  If we had any semblance of an offense we could have won... but we had a weak oline and no QB.   This year will be the judge... and when we win, it will be interesting to see your reaction.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  88
  • Days Won:  0

I just hope Flowers scrawny self doesn't get hurt too bad. Dude can't weigh but 200. You know those linebackers are going to tee him up and hit him hard

Uh it (USF Roster) says he weighs 217 and if you watch his high school film he was trucking people
I didn't think he was that thick. Reports from folks watching practices said he looked small. 6 foot and 220 is pretty good.
The difference in 10 lbs under pads is unnoticeable. The difference in height between QF, Bench, and AW is very noticeable.

So 6'-0" vs 6'-2" vs 6'-3". Some would say that an extra 2" doesn't really matter. (insert poster's name here) old lady ain't one of them however!!!!!

Not a chance on Earth QF is 6' tall. 

I think they measured is height while he was wearing his helmet.    He's 5'10 at most.  

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

I just hope Flowers scrawny self doesn't get hurt too bad. Dude can't weigh but 200. You know those linebackers are going to tee him up and hit him hard

Uh it (USF Roster) says he weighs 217 and if you watch his high school film he was trucking people
I didn't think he was that thick. Reports from folks watching practices said he looked small. 6 foot and 220 is pretty good.
The difference in 10 lbs under pads is unnoticeable. The difference in height between QF, Bench, and AW is very noticeable.

So 6'-0" vs 6'-2" vs 6'-3". Some would say that an extra 2" doesn't really matter. (insert poster's name here) old lady ain't one of them however!!!!!

I think they measured is height while he was wearing his helmet.    He's 5'10 at most.  

Yea, when I was right next to Quinton, he was the same height as me (I'm 5'10", 185lbs). In comparison, BJ Daniels was barely taller than me when I met him at a bball game.

That would have been my guess from the few times I've stood near him. AW is definitely in the 6'3" range, so yes, 5 inches is incredibly noticeable.