• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

bullstailgating.com I need some tailgating help

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  432
  • Days Won:  0

I know there are some on here affiliated with bullstailgating.com and I need some help. Me and my wife were tailgating in the same lot on Woodlawn and the owners no longer have that lot. We just found out so now were scrambling to find a new tailgating spot. I just wanted to know if bullstailgating.com has found a new home or if they managed to get any contact info for tailgating in any of the adjacent lots. We really like tailgating in that lot because it was small, shaded and close to the stadium. Anyone else who has a good suggestion for a tailgating spot, feel free to chime in. I'm going to look into the parking options through USF but again, we really liked the private lot and having a designated spot in the shade close to the stadium. Plus it's kind of late to get a prime spot now I'm afraid. I really wish the owners would have notified us. We buy a season parking pass from them and contacted them to find out when we needed to pay for our spot and then she informed us they no longer own the lot. A simple email or text would have been nice so we are not in this predicament. Anyway, any suggestions from the folks at bullstailgating.com or otherwise are appreciated!