Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
jonpfl

Sundome club section question

All,

I moved our MBB tickets to the club section this year, curious what we can expect for concessions?

I know the regular section has HORRIBLE food and was hoping it was better in club.

Thx

jonpfl

Pretty sure the club has the same concessions... at least it did for the Women's BB NCAA games last year.

All,

I moved our MBB tickets to the club section this year, curious what we can expect for concessions?

I know the regular section has HORRIBLE food and was hoping it was better in club.

Thx

jonpfl

I haven't gone to the concessions outside the Club so I really can't compare to that but the concessions in Club were pretty limited last time I ate there.

The Club does come with the optional buffet for every game. Has been running around, I think, $16-17 with a little cheaper if you buy for season.

And FWIW, I'm still pissed they did away with pressed Cuban and mini-donut carts.

All,

Thx

jonpfl

I haven't gone to the concessions outside the Club so I really can't compare to that but the concessions in Club were pretty limited last time I ate there.

The Club does come with the optional buffet for every game. Has been running around, I think, $16-17 with a little cheaper if you buy for season.

And FWIW, I'm still pissed they did away with pressed Cuban and mini-donut carts.

The mini donuts were the best!! Although I probably saved myself from a heart attack now that it is gone - FWIW, the buffet is usually very good!

All,

Thx

jonpfl

The mini donuts were the best!! Although I probably saved myself from a heart attack now that it is gone - FWIW, the buffet is usually very good!

+1000 ....

Side note, the dinning hall attached to the Sun Dome (Champions Choice) is open to anyone who wants to eat there. Dinner (including your drinks, like soda or juice) is about $10 for all you can eat.

• Upvote 1

The buffet is pretty good, but I'm usually too late to eat it.

Side note, the dinning hall attached to the Sun Dome (Champions Choice) is open to anyone who wants to eat there. Dinner (including your drinks, like soda or juice) is about $10 for all you can eat.

Thanks Mike! That is good to know.