• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Sundome club section question

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  123
  • Days Won:  0

All,

I moved our MBB tickets to the club section this year, curious what we can expect for concessions?

I know the regular section has HORRIBLE food and was hoping it was better in club.

Thx

jonpfl

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,604
  • Content Count:  74,205
  • Days Won:  422

All,

I moved our MBB tickets to the club section this year, curious what we can expect for concessions?

I know the regular section has HORRIBLE food and was hoping it was better in club.

Thx

jonpfl

I haven't gone to the concessions outside the Club so I really can't compare to that but the concessions in Club were pretty limited last time I ate there.

The Club does come with the optional buffet for every game. Has been running around, I think, $16-17 with a little cheaper if you buy for season.

And FWIW, I'm still pissed they did away with pressed Cuban and mini-donut carts.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,115
  • Days Won:  1

All,

Thx

jonpfl

I haven't gone to the concessions outside the Club so I really can't compare to that but the concessions in Club were pretty limited last time I ate there.

The Club does come with the optional buffet for every game. Has been running around, I think, $16-17 with a little cheaper if you buy for season.

And FWIW, I'm still pissed they did away with pressed Cuban and mini-donut carts.

The mini donuts were the best!! Although I probably saved myself from a heart attack now that it is gone - FWIW, the buffet is usually very good!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,604
  • Content Count:  74,205
  • Days Won:  422

All,

Thx

jonpfl

The mini donuts were the best!! Although I probably saved myself from a heart attack now that it is gone - FWIW, the buffet is usually very good!

+1000 ....

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  2,438
  • Days Won:  19

Side note, the dinning hall attached to the Sun Dome (Champions Choice) is open to anyone who wants to eat there. Dinner (including your drinks, like soda or juice) is about $10 for all you can eat.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  765
  • Days Won:  0

The buffet is pretty good, but I'm usually too late to eat it.

Side note, the dinning hall attached to the Sun Dome (Champions Choice) is open to anyone who wants to eat there. Dinner (including your drinks, like soda or juice) is about $10 for all you can eat.

Thanks Mike! That is good to know.