• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

State of the AAC? A poll...

State of the AAC  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  480
  • Days Won:  0

I made a poll, please input your choices with as little bias as possible...no picking ECU for all the good questions!

Edited by ECUshoein

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

Should maybe add some "None of the Above" and "All of the Above", or a N/A ... I'd like to answer some but wouldn't even a hazard a guess on some of them.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

LOL  ... on this question: "

If you could not vote for USF, what team would you root for most?

You have ECU in there twice.  Trying to be subtle?   B)  Cincy is the only one missing in there apparently, so thinking you just had ECU on the brain. 

Don't think you can edit a poll after people have voted, maybe even after it's first finalized.  

Anyway, nice job, hope more people vote.  

I don't see the edit function anymore...am I just missing it?

Don't know. Have never done a poll before ...

Maybe that's the problem, because I was able to edit it initially.  I really did not mean to put ECU in there twice, I swear! Cincy was a bad one to leave off too...it should have been Tulane-if anybody. 

For #1, I picked SMU, Memphis, and Houston due to their potential to be big players in both football and basketball.  By that logic, I should have picked UConn, but don't feel much for the direction of their football program.

For #2 and #3 I picked Cincy because I think they will win the most games.  Not a big fan of theirs, however. 

#4 I picked Tulsa and Tulane for what appear to be obvious reasons to me, though I respect that Tulane has a significant history as well as prime location.  WTF to whoever picked ECU here...

#5 I picked Memphis, though I have no vested interest in their success...just think if their football can match their basketball they will help the AAC immensely.  However, I totally would pick Navy in hindsight...completely forgot about them despite me making the poll.

#6 USF vs UCF has the best storyline

#7 ECU vs FLA and Memphis vs Ole Miss because they stand a chance of winning; UCF vs Stanford bc that would be a big win for the conference; Navy vs Notre Dame is a classic. 

Only one I really have an opinion on is the last one. The ECU/UF game is the one I'm most interested in because you can never have too many times to pull against the Gators ...

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Why do I keep seeing this thread come up as showing a new post made, when I read Trip's comment above 2 days ago?  

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Every vote triggers it as new.