• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Woulard Seeking Waver to Play this Season

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  246
  • Days Won:  0

All this talk about is he an upgrade over what we have.... COME ON MAN. I am better than what we have..

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

^ Are you he?

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

All this talk about is he an upgrade over what we have.... COME ON MAN. I am better than what we have..

So you agree?  Welcome to the board.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

No chance.

It all depends on the family issue that was mentioned. If it's a life threating issue (Ex: Family member has serious illness) then there's a big chance he could get cleared. If it's mommy and daddy got a divorce and I'm sad, then I agree, no chance. I think he would do better to redshirt and learn the playbook anyways, compared to wasting a year of potentially going through QB musical chairs again. But, what do I know, he may be head and shoulders better than everyone on the roster, no one really knows anything.

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

But, what do I know, he may be head and shoulders better than everyone on the roster, no one really knows anything.

This wouldn't even be a conversation unless Willie wanted him on the roster.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

It also can't help that the University conceded he would have to sit out the 2015 season when they announced his transfer.  That likely means he doesn't have much chance.

I'm pretty sure they said the exact same thing about Reilly.  It is a game you must play.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

This is the least surprising news I have heard this decade.  

He was in California and moved back home to Florida with the rest of his family.  All he needs is a sick aunt and the waiver is granted.  Or some family stress.  I'll be somewhat suprised if it isn't granted, really.  Only because one never has a clue what decisions the NCAA will make.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

No chance.

It all depends on the family issue that was mentioned. If it's a life threating issue (Ex: Family member has serious illness) then there's a big chance he could get cleared. If it's mommy and daddy got a divorce and I'm sad, then I agree, no chance. I think he would do better to redshirt and learn the playbook anyways, compared to wasting a year of potentially going through QB musical chairs again. But, what do I know, he may be head and shoulders better than everyone on the roster, no one really knows anything.

Coach Taggart seems to love musical chairs. Just imagine how much more fun it will be with more quarterbacks for the one chair.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

No chance.

It does him no good to sit out a year since he doesn't have his redshirt available.  It's either he has 3 years of eligibility or 2 years of eligibility.

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

Only because one never has a clue what decisions the NCAA will make.

Magic8Ball1.jpg