• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Woulard Seeking Waver to Play this Season

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

He was a project QB out of HS, and there's no way to know if that's changed since UCLA presumably fizzled out because he didn't develop the way they thought he would. I hope he's the savior, but this is not the first QB we've gotten that got a ton of hype out of HS but hasn't shown it on the field.

He would be by far the most physically gifted QB on the roster, and at worst, a taller and stronger-armed version of Flowers.  The things I can't tell you is regarding his timing, reading a defense or intangibles.

Has the most tools, no question. Although he's not that much bigger than Flowers, and Flowers is faster. But still - IF he can put it together, he will be great. I just don't see how we can possibly know that it's a "game changer" without seeing him in action.

Everyone thought Carlton Hill was going to be a "game changer" and that was miserably wrong...

Agree re: Hill but I'll say 3 inches in height make a huge difference to me at QB.  I believe it's 6'3 over 6'0 if I'm not mistaken.

I read this article and it made me think being homesick may get you immediately eligible lol

http://www.ncaa.org/about/resources/media-center/news/waiver-process-be-more-flexible

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

Some more: http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/asiantii-woulard-seeking-waiver-from-ncaa/2238427

It is believed Woulard, who starred at Winter Park High, is pursuing a waiver based on family reasons. If the waiver isn't granted, he'd be allowed only to practice with the Bulls this season, and would have two years' eligibility thereafter.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Spent two years under an OC and QB coach that worked with Brett Hundley. I'd be pretty thrilled if this happened.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

I read this article and it made me think being homesick may get you immediately eligible lol

http://www.ncaa.org/about/resources/media-center/news/waiver-process-be-more-flexible

"The process will not apply in all waiver review cases. For example, transfer cases will not fall into this category...."

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I like that it shows he's eager to get going. I'm sure he and CWT know it's a long-shot, but at least he's wanting to get out there ASAP.

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

I think its possible, especially since he never played a down at UCLA. You never know with the NCAA. It would def make this season way more interesting. stranger things have happened

Edited by BULLZ

"The process will not apply in all waiver review cases. For example, transfer cases will not fall into this category...."

Apparently, I did not read that carefully.  Good call.