• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU qb suspended indefinitely for punching woman in the face at bar

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Anything Jameis clearly did pales in comparison to this incident. I never really thought he should have been suspended for anything but the crab leg thing, which he was.

Ummm... what about the alleged ****?

Because someone shouldn't be suspended for something that may not have happened ...?

Exactly.  That's why I said "Anything Jameis clearly did ..."   

Edited by GaUSFBull

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Days Won:  1

Sounds like only assault as I have not read anything about a robbery. Sounds like he punched her because she cut in front of him in a line

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Sounds like only assault as I have not read anything about a robbery. Sounds like he punched her because she cut in front of him in a line

I believe he was replying to the previous post (GaUSFBull) and was referring to Winston

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

Florida State freshman quarterback De'Andre Johnson has been suspended indefinitely from the team.

Indefinitely means until the chick can be silenced.

Good thing Tallahassee PD is on the case.

Indefinitely is a nice word to say something when you mean to say nothing really.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  102
  • Days Won:  0

Jimbo needs to release this guy.  As soon as the news broke on E-$EC-PN, the author was automatically linking the incident to JW5.

With the scrutiny that FSU is getting because of these idiots doing stupid things like being under age at a bar in line to buy drinks.......Johnson needs to be released all together, not just suspended.

Apparently there is video footage that TPD has that shows Johnson was the aggressor in this.  Time to send his butt back to Titusville.

Here is the video of the incident. The incident looks really bad but one could make an argument( albeit a weak one) that it could be self defense since it shows the woman swing at him first. Personally I think Fisher would be better served to release this guy and at least she that fsu won't tolerate actions like this

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/7/6/8902327/florida-state-quarterback-deandre-johnson-arrest-assault-incident-video

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,474
  • Days Won:  422

Here is the video of the incident. The incident looks really bad but one could make an argument( albeit a weak one) that it could be self defense since it shows the woman swing at him first. Personally I think Fisher would be better served to release this guy and at least she that fsu won't tolerate actions like this

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/7/6/8902327/florida-state-quarterback-deandre-johnson-arrest-assault-incident-video

Don't know the legal ramifications because she definitely did throw the first "punch" so could that, technically, be self defense? Either way, though, Jimbo needs to jettison his ass. First, you just don't do that to a female under those circumstances ..... Second, he's apparently a *****. A shot like that, at that range, and it barely buckled her knees??

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,982
  • Days Won:  469

There's a bunch of cowards with penises in that room.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,474
  • Days Won:  422

Don't know how many actually saw it happen but at least two .... dude to the right of the guy w/glasses (him too, maybe) next to her and the one around to the left in the baseball cap.