The site is seeking one member to, in an official capacity, score and oversee the upcoming 2019-2020 Basketball Prediction Contest.
- Commitment to contest maintenance and upkeep from October - April for all Bulls Basketball games
- Full and precise understanding of scoring methodology (unchanged from previous years)
- Timely recap of scores and identification of winners within 12 hours
- Occasional fill-in to create thread if not created by Admin at least 48 hours prior to game start
The Basketball Prediction Contest is one of the longest running traditions at The Bulls Pen. It's the standard for USF Basketball prediction contests. At times, the contest has had more than 100 participants. The Basketball Prediction Contest Director will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the contest - and, as importantly, the fun!
This is a significant time commitment. I will provide a spreadsheet for scoring purposes, but keeping up with the 30+ games requires a personal commitment to the contest and fellow members!
The Basketball Prediction Contest Director remains eligible to participate in the contest.
If you can commit the time to managing the contest, please apply. Any questions can be direct to @Brad via PM.
- Content count No restriction
- Reputation points/likes No restriction
- Number of days as member No restriction
- Minimum age No restriction
- User groups All Groups