Seeking an individual to be responsible for engagement and activities on The Bulls Pen's American Athletic Conference board.
Qualified applicants must possess leadership capabilities, a good attitude, kind demeanor, good speaking and grammar skills, basic understanding of the features of the community software, the ability to stimulate discussion, distinguish a violation of our User Guidelines and moderate this community, work in a team environment and, finally, have pride in your work and be dedicated to the success of TheBullsPen.com.
TheBullsPen.com moderators are expected to visit the forum at least once daily. Although you are encouraged to start topics and reply to topics where you see fit, your main function is to make sure that the members of our community are abiding by our User Guidelines.
- Become and remain knowledgeable about community standards and how to lead online communities
- Assist our community and help resolve inquiries or disputes with empathy, accuracy and timeliness
- Drive conversation with intriguing topic starters and responses
- Utilize social media sharing to share content outside of site and to attract new and existing Bulls fans
- Make well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community
- Strong interpersonal skills and written communication skills
- Display a strong bias to doing what’s right for our community
- Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
- Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
The Moderator of the American Athletic Conference board will demonstrate support for conference talk among fans of all American Athletic Conference teams. A blend of fans from the conference is the goal of this board, presenting intra-conference topical conversations for Bulls fans. Discussions will range across all teams, sports and the conference stability, power and placement.
The position of Moderator does include certain moderation powers to hide inappropriate posts, hence a thorough understanding of our moderation guidelines will be provided. The position also carries a level authority (on any site) so your behavior will always be held to a high standard.
Our moderators are key to providing a fun, safe and engaging community for Bulls fans. If you fee you would like to contribute to the community in this manner, please apply.
If you have further questions you can PM @Brad
- Content count 15
- Reputation points/likes No restriction
- Number of days as member 90
- Minimum age No restriction
- User groups All Groups