• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Since I hate the Gators so much....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  158
  • Days Won:  0

Foxsports top 10 most obnoxious fan bases...

just thought i'd share since I completely hate all Gator fans (mainly for their cockyness!

#10 Florida

They live in the past and never shut up. They're sore losers and worse winners. Blackboard, meet fingernails. Presenting the 10 most obnoxious college football fan bases. At No. 10 is Florida, formerly coached by Steve "The Evil Genius" Spurrier. There used to be a popular joke that asked what the difference was between God and Steve Spurrier. The answer: "God doesn't think he's Steve Spurrier." Spurrier's gone to South Carolina now (how appropriate that he coaches a team whose mascot is named "Cocky"), and Florida is led by Urban Meyer. Florida fans got all superior-like when Meyer turned down Notre Dame in favor of coming to Gainesville. Well, duh! Ever try to work on your tan in South Bend? But Florida classlessness dates back at least to 1971, when the infamous "Gator Flop" against Miami got the ball back so John Reaves could break the NCAA passing record. - Lisa Horne

• Content Count:  44

can you give us the link to that article? i'd like to read the rest

• Content Count:  158

can you give us the link to that article? i'd like to read the rest

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/pgStory?contentId=8541436#sport=COLLEGE%20FOOTBALL&photo=8544810

• Content Count:  573

LOL@The Gator Flop:

Florida's defensive players allowed Miami to score a touchdown late in the fourth quarter so that UF quarterback John Reaves could get the ball back and set an NCAA career passing record. UM coach Fran Curci refused to shake hands with Florida coach Doug Dickey after the game, a 45-16 UF victory.

• Content Count:  2,478

There is no way that Michigan is #2 most obnoxious. They have been some of the nicest fans that I have ever tailgated with.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

There is no way that Michigan is #2 most obnoxious. They have been some of the nicest fans that I have ever tailgated with.

Well wait until you play them... I have witnessed their obnoxiousness in all its gory at a Beef's a couple of years ago as a large group of Wolverine fans brow beat a father and 2 daughters until they left the bar, the worst part was that the Wolverines lost.

• Content Count:  5,241

Id have to say Ohio State needs to be bumped into the top 5.

I had a friend who was an OSU who thought he was a football genius, then once the gators (also very obnoxious, but at least they won big games) stomped them in the title game he shut up. He has since moved from Tampa up to Colombus to avoid the smack talk from everyone in florida

• Content Count:  760

LOL I like this quote from a poster:

The first version of this "list" was really laughable. Stanford was at #10 and the author`s alma mater (Florida) was nowhere to be found. Readers went nuts, and she took Stanford off and added the Gator Chompers. This begs three questions: 1) How do you get away with changing a list AFTER you posted it ? 2) Stanford? How could they even be considered? How obnoxious can a few thousand people and a tree mascot be? 3) How is UF only at #10? And initially posting a list without Florida was the supreme "Homer" move by the author. A list of obnoxious fans without Florida is like a list of all-time basketball greats without Michael Jordon. Fox Sports pulled this article for a while after Lisa Horne changed it, they should have left it in the scrap heap.

However, all most these teams on the list, sad to say, have a pretty good tradition of winning. So if thats the case, i wouldnt mind being obnoxious...

I think a better list would be of obnoxious fans of crappy teams whose fans have no business talking crap.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Miami Fans should be added to the list as well, I have run into some nasty ones and have heard horror stories about them tossing batteries at opposing fans.

Archived