• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Navy v USF, Oct 31, 12 PM

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Also keep in mind If you are going to tour the Academy, You cant drive  your vehicle in unless you have a Military ID,  DOD  ID or Handicap plate..  You can park outside , go to the visitor center to get in.     Def worth  doing the tour. 

Also while in Annapolis try to get some Crabs to eat as well.  Crab cakes, crab soup(great this time of year) and of course  the famous Steamed crabs.   Annapolis is a walkable city as well, Great restaurant's, bars and lots of boats( sailing capital of the world).

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Renting a car in DC, and driving up for the day.  If you see a guy in a USF #8 jersey with a German name, yell out "Hey, Jupiter!"  Unless you hate me...then, it's probably not me!

Looking forward to the game day experience, and hoping we can pull off the upset.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Renting a car in DC, and driving up for the day.  If you see a guy in a USF #8 jersey with a German name, yell out "Hey, Jupiter!"  Unless you hate me...then, it's probably not me!

Looking forward to the game day experience, and hoping we can pull off the upset.

Hope to see you there Jup

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Hope to see you there Jup

I have your # from UConn, 2 years ago.  Will try to text before the game...hopefully not running late.  But worst case, will see you at the half.  Should be easier to find, as it's a smaller area, and it sounds like we're all in 3-4 sections.  I'll in in Section 131.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I have your # from UConn, 2 years ago.  Will try to text before the game...hopefully not running late.  But worst case, will see you at the half.  Should be easier to find, as it's a smaller area, and it sounds like we're all in 3-4 sections.  I'll in in Section 131.

Sounds good. I am in the same section as you. 

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,493
  • Days Won:  10

We are boarded for our non-stop to DCA.  Heading to Fells Point for a crabcake dunner and then on to Annapolis tonight.  Will be doing Uber or a park and ride to the Stadium.  

See you all there!

Go Bulls!   Beat Navy! 

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,493
  • Days Won:  10

Aaaaand, for the second away game in a row, I'm staying at the opponent's team hotel.

• Upvote 1