• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Navy v USF, Oct 31, 12 PM

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,447
  • Days Won:  422

Got my tickets from Navy today in the USF section! Bought from Navy and they were great in outing me in the right section and getting me the tickets ASAP.

What section? I'm going to buy mine soon. Planned to open market, but I got an email asking to buy thru USF so we get credit (FWIW).
Keep in mind you cannot buy from USF unless you are a season ticket holder (dumbest rule in the history of USF athletics and a slight to out of town fans and alumni). The USF section is 31.

Scroll up 3 posts and you'll see that's not true at this time. Looks like after the deadline for the season tix and BC ordering, it's opened to anybody who has the password, which looked available thru the Alumni Assn initially.... which is the perfect way to do it, IMO.

For those who apparently missed this ...

Cross post: Here's the official ticket information we got from Athletics earlier this week:

Maryland
https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/univsouthflorida/EN/link/promotion/home/d1fcd92b783d715a9673f6c41986dae5ac499f25
Password:  BULLSUNITE2
Expires:   Sunday, September 6th at 11:59pm
Price:     $38.50/ticket (includes service fee)

Navy
https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/univsouthflorida/EN/link/promotion/home/f3fd436719b69f1fe073a93fe48f7603569e418d
Password:  BULLSUNITE4
Expires:   Sunday, October 18th at 11:59pm
Price:     $41.80/ticket (includes service fee)

I'll be at UMD so make sure to find the DC Alumni Group and say hi! I'm selling jello-shots at our tailgate as a fundraiser, so come buy a few.

-Genevieve

DC Regional Chapter, USF Alumni Association Board of Directors

Fundraising / Communications Chair

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Ok, thanks. I like to buy through USF...still not sure why the hurdles...

Ok, thanks. I like to buy through USF...still not sure why the hurdles...

I guess if you're buying through them, they'd like some sort of connection to the university ...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Got my tickets from Navy today in the USF section! Bought from Navy and they were great in outing me in the right section and getting me the tickets ASAP.

What section? I'm going to buy mine soon. Planned to open market, but I got an email asking to buy thru USF so we get credit (FWIW).
Keep in mind you cannot buy from USF unless you are a season ticket holder (dumbest rule in the history of USF athletics and a slight to out of town fans and alumni). The USF section is 31.

Scroll up 3 posts and you'll see that's not true at this time. Looks like after the deadline for the season tix and BC ordering, it's opened to anybody who has the password, which looked available thru the Alumni Assn initially.... which is the perfect way to do it, IMO.

I would have done this if I have known sooner. I Regardless, USF season ticket policy is still in play which sucks for our of town alumni. Looking forward to the Navy game and sitting with USF fans!!!

I would have done this if I have known sooner. I Regardless, USF season ticket policy is still in play which sucks for our of town alumni. Looking forward to the Navy game and sitting with USF fans!!!

If the Alumni Assn didn't send something out, they should have ...

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,493
  • Days Won:  10

My wife and I will be there!  We're staying at the DoubleTree - Annapolis.

I purchased tickets for this game and FSU, but have only received my FSU tickets, to date.

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I'm staying in DC with my wife for 5 days.  If anyone is renting a car or van or something, I'd love to catch a ride (3 of us, including my brother, a Bull).

If anyone is aware of options on how to get to the game from DC, please share.

Much thanks

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  39
  • Days Won:  0

The hurdles are there so that the fans that spend 2-3 grand a year get first choice for the away game tickets. Same as any other university. After the deadline the remaining tickets are available to all other fans. My tickets will be available. With this awful team there are always a lot of tickets available. We used to attend 2-3 away games a year. Make a long weekend of it and see the local sites along with game. This team is not worth spending the money or the travel time. We'd rather go to the Bahamas and fish.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

The hurdles are there so that the fans that spend 2-3 grand a year get first choice for the away game tickets. Same as any other university. After the deadline the remaining tickets are available to all other fans. My tickets will be available. With this awful team there are always a lot of tickets available. We used to attend 2-3 away games a year. Make a long weekend of it and see the local sites along with game. This team is not worth spending the money or the travel time. We'd rather go to the Bahamas and fish.

That makes perfect sense, so maybe USF could communicate that better (or...maybe I just missed it.  But, does seem to be excess confusion here).