• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Saban's thoughts on satellite camps (Posts pulled from another thread)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,404
  • Days Won:  13

What its called and what it will be seem to be two different things. Saban and the SEC isn't mad about USF camp. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,194
  • Days Won:  42

What its called and what it will be seem to be two different things. Saban and the SEC isn't mad about USF camp.

Anything that USF can do to upset Saban I am for!! He was one of the popular voices that came out and said USF and Leavitt used non qualifies to get to #2 ranking. Leavitt was pissed at Saban and called him out

Anything that USF can do to upset Saban I am for!! He was one of the popular voices that came out and said USF and Leavitt used non qualifies to get to #2 ranking. Leavitt was pissed at Saban and called him out

Actually he was mad about the one in Alabama in his back yard. I'm not sure he knows USF exists. Point is, USF is a footnote here, not the main story.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,194
  • Days Won:  42

Actually he was mad about the one in Alabama in his back yard. I'm not sure he knows USF exists. Point is, USF is a footnote here, not the main story.

He may have drank USF out of his memories then. Back then, Bama wanted Leavitt. He turned Bama down. Bama eventually got to hire Saban. Had tough few years winning over Bama fans. Pressure was on why Leavitt & USF was ranked way above them. He basically ripped USF saying they win only because of non qualifiers. Tim Brando of CBS said it was a harsh thing to say but true. Leavitt got on his radio show and called out Saban to have a talk about the accusations but Saban never responded cause he was chicken crap! F Saban!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,604
  • Content Count:  74,210
  • Days Won:  422

USF is the main story on this thread, though, so apparently whoever posted the following here, bringing up Saban, is the one missing the point:

Saban no likey. http://bamahammer.com/2015/04/22/nick-saban-wants-satellite-camps-addressed-by-sec-and-ncaa/

He may have drank USF out of his memories then. Back then, Bama wanted Leavitt. He turned Bama down. Bama eventually got to hire Saban. Had tough few years winning over Bama fans. Pressure was on why Leavitt & USF was ranked way above them. He basically ripped USF saying they win only because of non qualifiers. Tim Brando of CBS said it was a harsh thing to say but true. Leavitt got on his radio show and called out Saban to have a talk about the accusations but Saban never responded cause he was chicken crap! F Saban!

After being top 5 for years and winning 3 NCs, he wouldn't need to have drank anything to forget.

USF is the main story on this thread, though, so apparently whoever posted the following here, bringing up Saban, is the one missing the point:

Saban no likey. http://bamahammer.com/2015/04/22/nick-saban-wants-satellite-camps-addressed-by-sec-and-ncaa/

USF isn't even mentioned by the OP, who solicited thoughts on the subject. Those are Saban's thoughts on the subject, prominent in the news. How did you miss that?

http://www.thebullspen.com/topic/99748-michigan-hosting-football-camp-in-tampa-fl/?p=1369542

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

On top of that, it wasn't true.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  3

Satellite camps > satellite campuses