• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mike White given release from USF football, will transfer

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I'm suprised nobody has mentioned the fact that if White is gone, this gives more pressure for Taggart to not name a starter now, or for him to name Bench the starter to placate him from leaving as well. Losing Bench and White wouldn't be good especially since Kean is the only other scholarship qb we would have and he isn't here yet. Taggart should have brought in another.

+1

If he don’t name Bench the starter then he is gone. If he names Flowers the starter then Bench is gone. If he doesn’t name a starter then Bench is gone. So if he needs to keep Bench then he better name him the starter. IMO

I think Tags is probably better off seeing how things play out, rather than worrying about who's gonna do what if he makes an early decision. Still too early to declare a front-runner IMO.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

I'm suprised nobody has mentioned the fact that if White is gone, this gives more pressure for Taggart to not name a starter now, or for him to name Bench the starter to placate him from leaving as well. Losing Bench and White wouldn't be good especially since Kean is the only other scholarship qb we would have and he isn't here yet. Taggart should have brought in another.

+1

If he don’t name Bench the starter then he is gone. If he names Flowers the starter then Bench is gone. If he doesn’t name a starter then Bench is gone. So if he needs to keep Bench then he better name him the starter. IMO

Are you sure?

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

+1

Heckuva first post - tell us how you REALLY feel...

Welcome to the board, stick around, grow a thick skin, and mix it up wit' us.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,672
  • Days Won:  108

+1

With a name like not sure it is either Steven or his dad.  :stirpot:

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

+1

This was my first thought as well. Hopefully just blowing off some steam and not serious about leaving.

Every backup is one snap away from starting.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

So Bench would leave USF to go play for a THIRD college and the go play for ONE year only? I don't see that happening. At some point a kid has to say enough is enough, let me get my degree.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Days Won:  0

+1

I am in no way related to anyone in the Bench family. I just feel that he has one year left and I am sure he wants to play, why wait to see if Flowers gets hurt or gets pulled when he can go to another school where he can play. Taggart has made this QB postion its own reality show.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

+1

I am in no way related to anyone in the Bench family. I just feel that he has one year left and I am sure he wants to play, why wait to see if Flowers gets hurt or gets pulled when he can go to another school where he can play. Taggart has made this QB postion its own reality show.

Our QBs did more to make it like a reality show...

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

+1

more like musical chairs

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

+1

Dayum.... Was just about to post the same thing before I saw yours .... Co-starring the wr's.