• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Luis Montero will NOT be at USF EVER (Edited title)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  707
  • Days Won:  1

Peters, McMurray, Tulio, and Luis Santo's are all good enough to get minutes next year imo.

I'm not that worried, a guard rotation of AC, Holston, Peters, Dinero, and McMurray would allow are guys to run.

Then have guys like Ziegler, Morrilo and Tulio in the small forward position.

Then with Guerrero, Perry (hopefully), and Santos holding down the paint we should be good enough to not worry about Cousins or Clayton ever seeing the floor.

AC plays too slow at point, hopefully ome of the above will take the position from him.

Which is a shame because AC can ball, he just is not as fast paced as our offence wants to run

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Peters, McMurray, Tulio, and Luis Santo's are all good enough to get minutes next year imo.

I'm not that worried, a guard rotation of AC, Holston, Peters, Dinero, and McMurray would allow are guys to run.

Then have guys like Ziegler, Morrilo and Tulio in the small forward position.

Then with Guerrero, Perry (hopefully), and Santos holding down the paint we should be good enough to not worry about Cousins or Clayton ever seeing the floor.

I think Cousins can give us good minutes off the bench, and I have a hunch that Clayton will not be back next season.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

not good

Nope. COA might be on the Hot Seat going into his 3rd season because next season certainly isn't looking near as promising w/o Montero. The 2015 class is average at best now without an offensive skill player among the group unless 6ft SG McMurray is much better then expected on the D1 level. It's going to be very interesting what kind of spring class this now desperate staff can put together. Need guys that can put points on the board. We have hustle guys and rebounders in Sanchez and Da Silva we need offensive skilled guys badly for next season.

I know that J McMurray started the season scoring a lot of points. Later on he sustained some kind of an injury, and was not playing. I'm not sure of his current playing status.

There was this tweet back in January:

Alex Wiebel â€@AlexWiebel Jan 14

McDonald's All-American Game nominees: Highland Park/Sunrise Christian -Jahmal McMurray

YouTube video of  J McMurray from a game earlier this season, where he scored 25 points.

There are some other recent videos of him there, if interested.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

i support the coach.

How?

By posting complaining or irrelevant posts/threads at TBP, while making sure not to donate to the program... or any USF program

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

not good

Nope. COA might be on the Hot Seat going into his 3rd season because next season certainly isn't looking near as promising w/o Montero. The 2015 class is average at best now without an offensive skill player among the group unless 6ft SG McMurray is much better then expected on the D1 level. It's going to be very interesting what kind of spring class this now desperate staff can put together. Need guys that can put points on the board. We have hustle guys and rebounders in Sanchez and Da Silva we need offensive skilled guys badly for next season.

I know that J McMurray started the season scoring a lot of points. Later on he sustained some kind of an injury, and was not playing. I'm not sure of his current playing status.

McDonald's All-American Game nominees: Highland Park/Sunrise Christian -Jahmal McMurray

YouTube video of  J McMurray from a game earlier this season, where he scored 25 points.

There are some other recent videos of him there, if interested.

Can we haz BOTH, plz?

i support the coach.

How?

By posting complaining or irrelevant posts/threads at TBP, while making sure not to donate to the program... or any USF program

Now, that sounds more like it. Thanks for setting the record straight, Dogma. I thought Spazza was replaced by a more beneficent, less bloviating Bizzaro Spazza.  

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

not good

Being a nominee for the McDonald's All American game doesn't mean all that much considering over 800 HS players were nominated. Congrats to McMurray for being 1 of the 800+.

Like I have been saying I really hope the little dude can ball as a freshman because as of right now he's the only player that Coach O has coming in that is considered an offensive player. The roster was so bad is just presented nothing to build on for the future.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

not good

Being a nominee for the McDonald's All American game doesn't mean all that much considering over 800 HS players were nominated. Congrats to McMurray for being 1 of the 800+.

Like I have been saying I really hope the little dude can ball as a freshman because as of right now he's the only player that Coach O has coming in that is considered an offensive player. The roster was so bad is just presented nothing to build on for the future.

So, 351 division 1 teams, more in division 2. Another 700 or so NAIA teams. Hundreds of junior college teams. Each of which giving out around 3 scholarships per year on average, roughly adding up to around 6000 or so kids getting an athletic scholarship for basketball out of high school every year and he's in the top 800? That makes him what, in the top 10%-15% of players?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,452
  • Days Won:  422

not good

Peters is coming in and he's considered an offensive player, isn't he?

not good

Peters is coming in and he's considered an offensive player, isn't he?

I hope he's a Gransberry/Verdejo level of offensive, rather Crater level of offensive. My delicate sensibilities can't take any more offensive basketball. :FIREdevil:

Edited by Paisa el Toro