• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Game, Diplomatic Relations & Tailgating...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,738
  • Days Won:  3

So, the Mrs. & I park at the Bull Backers lot on Ohio. We're covered.

However, I have some friends (hard as that may be to believe) who will be attending the UCF game on Friday. Not being familiar with our venue, they need some information on where to park to tailgate. Their plans are to tailgate before the game, and perhaps afterward, idle in the lot and grill some burgers, or whatever, for a post-game repast. 

I recommended the giant paved lot at the corner or Himes & MLK (where the mall used to be before the Bucs took over). 

What I'm in need of is....

a] how early does the lot open?...

b] what is the going rate / car (I seem to think it's $10)...

c] utility of post-game tailgating (does The Man chase you out of the lot after x-amount of time?).

Any information you have on this venue would be most appreciated. As an awareness, we're talking a handful of UCF students

and their parents, so it's going to be a relatively conservative affair as tailgating goes.

MY OBSERVATION: That place used to be packed. Now, not so much. I don't know how well it will be attended given that

a game against UCF may garner more than normal interest / participation.

Again, if you'd be so kind as to pass along any worthwhile information that I can convey to these folks, I'd be most appreciative. 

Thanks in advance. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

They could go to http://bullstailgating.com/

Not sure for UCF, but opposing teamfans have been treated decently there in the past.