• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

9th Annual BULLSRALLY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

The 9th Annual BULLSRALLY is set for Saturday July 12th (Time TBA) at Capogna's Dugout (1653 gulf to bay Blvd. Clearwater 727-441-4791) Come and join the largest fan-based BULLS party in the world with an appearance by new USF head football coach Willie Taggart !!!

Last year we had about 300 people show up, This year Come out in full force! Bring your friends, bring bring your neighbors, bring your neighbor's friends. I know that last year we took our lumps, but there's only one way to go from here! Coach Taggart has not set a time as of yet, so check back to see when the festivities will commence.

For the past seven years, this fan-based “grass roots†movement generates excitement in the Bay area for the upcoming USF BULLS football season and creates new fans and season ticket holders. The event is always free to the public, and you are invited to join other BULLS fans for an appearance by head coach Willie Taggart, watch the previous season’s video highlights, buy merchandise from our friend Craig, play games, and win prizes. In the past we have had representatives from ticket sales, the Bulls Club, the USF Alumni Association, the Herd of Thunder, cheer squad and even Rocky the Bull show up to support the event. If you have any questions, concerns or ideas, please post here or email me at usfmutt1@gmail.com

For those who need an explanation… It started as a joke between a few friends on how we could get the BULLS football highlight tape to watch in the off-season. This idea however started to gain popularity between the truly insane BULLS fanatics out there so we decided to have a party at the same place we watch the BULLS during football season watch parties (Capogna's Dugout). We had some friends who worked in the Athletic Department (to get the tape) and we would watch it in the summer. Eventually this “Preseason Tailgate" turned into the BULLSRALLY. This little party of friends turned into an annual event that has seen thousands of BULLS fans over the years (we've had people drive from Orlando and Fort Myers before) Every year I invite The Head Coach of USF football to come out and speak and take questions about the upcoming season. Every year, they have agreed to speak and we’ve been celebrating ever since.

Capogna's is a family-friendly restaurant that has food and drink specials, Craig comes by and sets up the latest in BULLS merchandise, In the past we've had reps from Bulls Club, Season Ticket sales, and USF Alumni. We've had the Herd of Thunder, Cheerleaders and Sundolls, Rocky, Ex football players (and others), We've had a book signing from ex B-Ball player Tony Grier, We play games, Give away prizes, and generally have a good time celebrating the USF BULLS.

Remember, check back here for the time or go to www.bullsrally.com

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  182
  • Days Won:  2

Will Craig still be there? There was a post that said Outfitters was closed.

It's a little early this year, isn't it? I always go on vacation the last week of July/first week of August, so I've missed it the last few years. This will be the first time that I can go. Looking forward to it.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I will actually be in town, leaving to go home the next day.  I'm 95% sure I'll be able to make this! 

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Will Craig still be there? There was a post that said Outfitters was closed.

It's a little early this year, isn't it? I always go on vacation the last week of July/first week of August, so I've missed it the last few years. This will be the first time that I can go. Looking forward to it.

I let Craig know about it, so it's up to him if he shows. And yes, the event changes the date every year cause I go by the availability of the head coach. They really set the date and time. Sorry.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Man, wish I was there....

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Me too.

Want to carpool? LOL

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Me too.

Want to carpool? LOL

I think I might be a tad off your regular route LOL. I have promised myself when I retire someday it will be in home right next to the USF campus.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Me too.

Want to carpool? LOL

I think I might be a tad off your regular route LOL. I have promised myself when I retire someday it will be in home right next to the USF campus.

Winter's fine - too **** hot in the summer.