• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Trevon Walters, RB, Manatee HS, Sarasota, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,351
  • Days Won:  4

Ughh I know they are kids but ****...  If you do stupid stuff like that you will get caught...  Hopefully he learns from this and changes his path

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

13 minutes ago, ForestBull said:

Did Reliable Source pass away? 

That's everyone's best guess, hope Charsibb didn't suffer the same fate

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,463
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

Reliable Source... RIP

+1 ......

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

3 hours ago, 206BULL said:

That's everyone's best guess, hope Charsibb didn't suffer the same fate

No kidding. But I thought we at least had some news on him since he went awol.

12 minutes ago, JTrue said:

No kidding. But I thought we at least had some news on him since he went awol.

I think we did but thought he would have been back by now per that post (had to have been mid season if I remember right). I know he was planning a get together at/after the Navy game but never heard if anyone went. I know he had disappeared from here well before Halloween though.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

1 hour ago, 206BULL said:

I think we did but thought he would have been back by now per that post (had to have been mid season if I remember right). I know he was planning a get together at/after the Navy game but never heard if anyone went. I know he had disappeared from here well before Halloween though.

He offered to carpool with me from DC, but as the Navy game got closer, he told me he had some issues and wouldn't make the game.  Didn't sound serious, but I'll try to drop him a note to see how he's doing.

as to Reliable (aka Bullwinkle), we're apparently Jupiter neighbors and I swear I saw him a few years ago at a Dunkin Donuts (bit dude, older, full beard, wearing USF garb).  Did not talk to him, as he was a bit miffed at me for the Regan dust up, but I do think it was him.  But, with all the fun we've had last year, I fear he's passed (or otherwise unable to communicate).  This is the recovery he was really hoping for.

• Upvote 1

I don't remember who posted it because it was back when we went to Dodger Town but I remember someone on here saying the sat by Bullwinkie at a scrimmage or practice and that he wasn't looking good. He was older and pretty over weight and I unfortunately think he did pass.

Hope you're able to get a hold of Charsibb though, he deserved to see us pull through last year much like Moose did.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

On 1/1/2014 at 4:10 PM, WWMJD said:

Hope we are able to flip him - he is quality and we have a gaping hole at RB in this class.

We can smile looking back at this comment, as 2014 turned out to be OK with late commits Mack & Johnson.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, JupiterBull said:

He offered to carpool with me from DC, but as the Navy game got closer, he told me he had some issues and wouldn't make the game.  Didn't sound serious, but I'll try to drop him a note to see how he's doing.

as to Reliable (aka Bullwinkle), we're apparently Jupiter neighbors and I swear I saw him a few years ago at a Dunkin Donuts (bit dude, older, full beard, wearing USF garb).  Did not talk to him, as he was a bit miffed at me for the Regan dust up, but I do think it was him.  But, with all the fun we've had last year, I fear he's passed (or otherwise unable to communicate).  This is the recovery he was really hoping for.

I certainly had more than my fair share of dustups with him when I first started posting, but I never doubted his passion and enthusiasm for the program.