• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Denzel Ward - OT

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  124
  • Days Won:  0

Opinions of IMG coaches vs coaches from major programs who are paid way more to make decisions about a player. You think all of these coaches were fooled? You don't think they put in their time to evaluate him? And btw, these programs regularly send offensive lineman to the nfl.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  182
  • Days Won:  2

I like Ward and hope he picks USF. He has a lot of work to do, but I think he can be a good player.

Having said that... those offers ARE NOT correct.

Schools can't talk about players (on the record) until they sign, so most of those offers are "self reported". Some recruiting guy asked Ward who had offered and he said that list. That doesn't mean those schools have actually offered. I would bet that most of those schools were interested at one time, but I can't imagine he would be a take for any of the schools you listed.

Recruiting sites are excellent resourches, but you need to know how to read between the lines.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

He's got the size, so maybe we get him on campus, and into the weight room.  Taggart likely presses harder than his previous coaches.  If he washes out, thems the breaks.  If he was a sure thing at that size, he'd be a 4 star and going to one of the schools he claims offered him.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  124

I think his offers are legit and he already visited uf, Nebraska, Purdue, and Syracuse just in the past month. I really don't know if he will pan out for the bulls, but I rather have cwt get as many tackles as he can get. Btw, this player does have commitment issues.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1506724-monstrous-2014-recruit-denzel-ward-decommits-from-michigan-wolverines

I think his offers are legit and he already visited uf, Nebraska, Purdue, and Syracuse just in the past month. I really don't know if he will pan out for the bulls, but I rather have cwt get as many tackles as he can get. Btw, this player does have commitment issues.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1506724-monstrous-2014-recruit-denzel-ward-decommits-from-michigan-wolverines

Looks like Michigan dumped him for hosting other schools after committing. Not sure what happened to him with UF.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Denzel Ward â€@DWard75_ 24m

Just talked to the executive producer from @CampusInsiders for my Signing Day press conference, More info coming soon.

---------

I no longer want this attention craver signing up with our team.

Denzel Ward â€@DWard75_ 24m

Just talked to the executive producer from @CampusInsiders for my Signing Day press conference, More info coming soon.

---------

I no longer want this attention craver signing up with our team.

Don't think we need to worry about that.  I wish we'd get Allen...he's the monster we need NOW.  I like the OL we have in this class, and hope to get another.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Hey whatever. If he comes here, great. If not, good luck at Cuse.

Hasn't bad mouthed our program, just wants some attention before he signs.

Edited by Hem

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Hey whatever. If he comes here, great. If not, good luck at Cuse.

Hasn't bad mouthed our program, just wants some attention before he signs.

Yep; he's a teenager.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8

Not much fat on this one. Great Athleticism. He will conquer wherever he winds up. He is quicker than guys 50# lighter than he is. Sky is the limit.

That was as a just turned 16 year old in the U20 year old devision. He won the same devision the year before just 2 months after his 15 birth day. Unheard of in the open weight class.