Bulls1181

Jihad Ward DT/SSDE, Globe Inst of Tech, Ny,NY

33 posts in this topic

This guy is our JPP catch of the year. 247 Has him as a high 4*. Coming in on the 13th of Dec. 6'7" 285# and a 4.65- 40. His highlights have him "jumping" on QB in 1st play. Up against WVU which is closer to his home in Philly, advantage is he prolly already knows some of those Hillbillies. This kid was a WR in HS

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/2275647/highlights/33845374

with him and mayes we'd be back in business as long as they are healthy, if lynch can make a comeback it's a nightmare scenario. 

with him and mayes we'd be back in business as long as they are healthy, if lynch can make a comeback it's a nightmare scenario. 

A comeback? Lynch has been sleepwalking through the entire season. The preseason hype must have lulled him to take a "walking nappy-nap."

A comeback? Lynch has been sleepwalking through the entire season. The preseason hype must have lulled him to take a "walking nappy-nap."

Assuming he meant comeback from his ND year ...

247 Illinois guy flipped his prediction from WVU to USF this afternoon. Illini had bern on short list. We must have has a great weekend. This would be our highest ranked recruit for the year. This is a big deal in every sense of the word.

#Illini target JUCO DT Trevor Kelly committed to Cal today. Word that DT Jihad Ward might favor South Florida now. Decision likely this week

Edited by Bullwinkle

Highest rated?

didnt look but bullwinkle said 247 has him rated as a high 4 star

Highest rated?

Ok, thanks.  I looked everywhere else and he's a three star.  I thought we had a couple of four stars in this class.

Highest rated?

Ok, thanks.  I looked everywhere else and he's a three star.  I thought we had a couple of four stars in this class.

To his credit, he may have meant by position.

He's rated 3rd in the nation as a DT.