• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

in game thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

Both players had arm bars on eachother. It was not PI. Buhlshiit call and I hope CWT rags the officials

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Houston will have to be much better then this if they want to have any chance at beating UCF

UCF almsot lost to memphis.
And Seattle almost loss to the terrible Rams team last weekend and they are the best team in the NFC. Yet like UCF they still WON the game. I'll be a little shocked if UCF losses to Houston. The Knights will have to be off their game at home in big matchup for Houston to have a chance to win.
stick to basketball. you're not very good at that but at least you sound like you know what you're talking about.
Dude that's way out of line. Take a long walk and chill out.
sorry is that heath?

Yes I'm Heath...wtf? You can't even sniff Vega's jock at basketball. That's a bad joke or just a jerk post; either way an apology is warranted.

I was talking about vega. good for him on basketball. let me now when the season starts. he's commenting on football and hasn't a clue.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Houston will have to be much better then this if they want to have any chance at beating UCF

And Seattle almost loss to the terrible Rams team last weekend and they are the best team in the NFC. Yet like UCF they still WON the game. I'll be a little shocked if UCF losses to Houston. The Knights will have to be off their game at home in big matchup for Houston to have a chance to win.
stick to basketball. you're not very good at that but at least you sound like you know what you're talking about.
sorry is that heath?
Yes I'm Heath...wtf? You can't even sniff Vega's jock at basketball. That's a bad joke or just a jerk post; either way an apology is warranted.

I was talking about vega. good for him on basketball. let me now when the season starts. he's commenting on football and hasn't a clue.

You are clearly drunk...this post makes no sense at all. You called out Vega for not being good at football or basketball (clue: look in the quotes above, where you said it). Be a man and take it back or don't and be a ****.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Vega knows his BB.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

sorry is that heath?

You are clearly drunk...this post makes no sense at all. You called out Vega for not being good at football or basketball (clue: look in the quotes above, where you said it). Be a man and take it back or don't and be a ****.

sorry i take it back, vega knows about basketball.tell him to come back when that's what we are talking about.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Anyone else catch the ref drop the F bomb on Taggart after calling the Lynch penalty?

Yep and the that's F bull shi* on the offensive pi

https://vine.co/v/hDYUlaTHD1Z

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

Ref who called offensive PI deserves to be punched in the face. A win would have made USF 2nd/3rd in conference.

It was total ********. SEC refs for example would NEVER call that.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

Ref who called offensive PI deserves to be punched in the face. A win would have made USF 2nd/3rd in conference.

It was total ********. SEC refs for example would NEVER call that.

I remember the head ref's stupid face from other games where I got angry at him.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

Just getting back to hotel so here is my usual post game rant so I can sleep. First, the pre game tailgate was great. After the first UH drive I thought We would be out of there at end of the 3rd quarter. But the offense played like a real offense for a good part of the game,we got a turnover on the punt and the D played well in spots. Long story short it was a fun game to watch in person. Was sitting in the AD's suite when the offensive interference was called. Only saw 1 replay and the call looked bogus to us. The stadium was loud. Having a roof makes a huge difference. Looked like 20 - 25k on hand but they made a lot of noise. Their fans were fine. Not friendly but not nasty. Overall a good experience and with the chippiness during the game I can see this becoming a nice series. Now, if our D could tackle we may have been able to overcome that int. call. And coach T needs to get the plays in much quicker. Way too many wasted time outs and close calls. A loss is a loss but this one did not feel as bad as others. I liked some of the new plays we called as well.

Good night all.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  1

My feeling is the AAC wants to see Houston and UCF dook it out for BCS bid.. Also Houston's probably ranked in to 25 now so it adds to the legitimacy of the league... If UCF wins next week we will have very difficult time getting a win on Black Friday bec the refs will be on their side too.. Makes since for the league sucks for us but if we win against mcneese st, FAU maybe we don't have as much resistance..