• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Terrible Student Section

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,493
  • Days Won:  10

The real student fans showed up, were loud and were rewarded.  Maybe the band-wagoners will start coming back.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Disgusting showing by my fellow students. Trip is right, we only get 6 or 7 times a year to do this and you don't even bother to show up and support the school and team? Pathetic. Even if we were 0-11, there is no place I'd rather be at than sitting there cheering on my school. Bunch of bandwagon fair weather wankers.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

It is up to Taggart and the administration to communicate to the students. It is up to them to win and give students a reason to come.

Communicate to the students ...Bull .... **** ... It's college football. You've only got 6 or 7 days a year to come out and support your school and not coming tonight, the conference opener, was a joke. I could kind of understand if Holtz was still here but you've got a new regime, trying to get this thing turned around and you've got assclowns turning their back on the team already .... pathetic. Props to the ones that were there, though.

Yes fans, you MUST spend one of your two hard earned days off per week (if you're lucky), along with your hard earned cash, watching a revolting team play for a pointless conference's title, with no chance of winning said pointless conference's title (much less a BCS title), lest you run the risk of being called the usual arsenal of insults by Super Fan Triple B.

If you can't understand the reasons why people are not going to come out for this garbage then I'll assume you have Asperger's.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,493
  • Days Won:  10

It certainly wasn't garbage tonight.  And when did the students have to start paying?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741

Edited to reflect realization that some people just want a reply. GO BULLS!!

Edited by Bull-by-Marriage

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

The whole crowd sucks

Eff off, I was there and the crowd was good. It was small but a good group of solid fans.

I was there. It was a terrible crowd.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

If I was still a student, I wouldn't have gone to the game either.

Nobody wants to see an 0-4 team.

If...IF USF manages to win at UConn I would hope for a better turn out, but that's a huge if.

Couldn't disagree more. MANY including students wanted to see the game last night and they were 0-4. I wanted to go. I wanted to see the first AAC conference game for the Bulls. I wanted to see us play Cinci and I wanted to cheer them on in case there was any chance we would win and we did. Your attitude is that of a casual fan of which we have tons. However I believe Coach T and the administration could rally students even at 0-4 with a cause. To get out there and support what he is trying to build.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

The whole crowd sucks

Eff off, I was there and the crowd was good. It was small but a good group of solid fans.
I was there. It was a terrible crowd.

The people who were there were not terrible. Actually into the game.

The number of people was terrible. I get the 0-4 excuse for fans but NOT acceptable for students. Disgusting outing, students shouldn't be bandwagon fans, they only go to one school.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,738

students shouldn't be bandwagon fans, they only go to one school. 

I don't know. You know how those youngin's can be...walking around Fowler avenue decked out in UF & FSU trappings.

Students tend to be human. They don't see a moral obligation to go to sporting events (much in the same was as I never felt a moral obligation to attend basketball games with any measure of regularity when I was a student). We all have that stopping point where we cease to go if it looks like we're going to be seeing beat downs game after game. And remember, there was a fair smattering of UM regalia in the student section a while back. As for the students who did show up last night, and stayed to the end, they should be commended. I think that was a representation of those who are in it to the bitter end.