• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The New, Improved Dumbgeon (Including Random Thoughts from around the site by UCF and UM fans)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

3 weeks ago half this board was talking 10-12 losses. Now some are talking about if the loss by Louisville helps/hurts the chances of USF beating Louisville.

Did you really log that into your diary?

Dear Diary,

I was on the Bullspen today and exactly one half of the board is predicting double digits loss. I will check back in exactly 3 weeks to see if that changes.

PS: remember to get anti-fungal cream. There seems to be an un-identifiable odor coming from me.

- Canesfan77

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Days Won:  0

In Colorado's defense, they do have a National Championship. Something 8/12 teams in the conference can't say. And that includes the one UCLA won in 1954.

Should have quantified mine with ​mostly recent performance based movement ... 

I agree, they are irrelevant if you're 18-22 years old. But if you're middle age (and up), you remember Colorado was once a legit team and so was Washington. If you're anything like me, sometimes you forget how long its actually been since some of these teams were any good and you find yourself watching/following a bit out of habit.

Thank the lord Almighty, I am nothing like you.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

I wonder if U fans can sleep not knowing what cockamamie decision is coming from the NCAA tomorrow.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I'm guessing they're sleeping soundly knowing it's either going to be a slap on the wrist or something serious they can appeal for another few years and eventually lawyer their way out of.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  27

I'm guessing they're sleeping soundly knowing it's either going to be a slap on the wrist or something serious they can appeal for another few years and eventually lawyer their way out of.

lol

it wouldnt need to be a slap on the wrist if the NCAA would've gotten in front of the investigation and not dragged its feet. Sitting out 2 bowls, 1 ACC title game is hardly a slap on the wrist. Playing under the 85 limit too. But go ahead and just keep saying slap on the wrist because you have no clue like 75% of the morons on message boards.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

USF is not losing to UCF if we have White and Shaw healthy. Our receivers can actually make plays now.

mj-laughing.gif

White & Shaw would be 3rd String on this year's UCF Offense

Bortles>Holman>White

Storm>Stanback>Shaw

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

LOL whatever makes you sleep better. How do you know Coach T & his staff will always do ' the right thing '? There are so many rules coaches can unintentionally commit an NCAA Violation

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

LOL whatever makes you sleep better. How do you know Coach T & his staff will always do ' the right thing '? There are so many rules coaches can unintentionally commit an NCAA Violation

We don't, it's just one opinion. Most schools do things a little dirty here and there, so I don't mind if we do, just don't get caught.

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

They cheated there way to their current record.  They are having a better year as a result of said cheating.  They have overextended financial for a lot of those other things you mentioned - just to get where we already are.

Is this just how you'd prefer to look at things or am I missing something? By saying UCF cheated, where on our roster do you see any controversy involving cheating now or in years past? Are you talking about the NCAA violations from 2 years ago that never involved any current or past UCF football player that suited up in a UCF uniform. Why do you think UCF won the appeal against UCF's 1 year post season ban, last winter?

As far as USF goes, you all had some great OOC wins over big time programs, but had y'all focused more on beating Rutgers, Cincy and UConn, instead of hanging your hats onto wins over Miami, ND and FSU, you may have gotten to a BCS bowl, by now. After UCF beat Penn State and had beaten South Carolina, it would have opened a lot of eyes on UCF. But if UCF had lost to UL and Houston, we wouldn't even be talked about, right now. UCF lost to USC but still knew the real goal was the AAC championship, just like GOL coached in CUSA.

I think Taggert is your guy that knows this, as well and USF will be very tough in the coming years. He'll, UCF was 5-7 in CUSA just 2 years ago.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

USF is not losing to UCF if we have White and Shaw healthy. Our receivers can actually make plays now.

mj-laughing.gif

White & Shaw would be 3rd String on this year's UCF Offense

Bortles>Holman>White

Storm>Stanback>Shaw

our fans sound ridiculous

i am hoping orlando doesnt blow us out