• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  20,940
  • Days Won:  38

BJ is the man and San Francisco is coming back to Ray Jay this year.  USF Reunion?

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

I owe BJ Daniels an apology. It's becoming more and more clear that he wasn't the problem with the offense. It was coaching and the lack of buy-in from the team as a whole. Next time I see BJ, I owe him a beverage or two. He's a good man and doing USF proud.

Way to go, BJ. You're gonna go far.

Props to you a lot of others on here who have made posts like this. Very exciting for the program and seeing all the fans get behind him so much is really cool to see.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,709
  • Days Won:  23

I owe BJ Daniels an apology. It's becoming more and more clear that he wasn't the problem with the offense. It was coaching and the lack of buy-in from the team as a whole. Next time I see BJ, I owe him a beverage or two. He's a good man and doing USF proud.

Way to go, BJ. You're gonna go far.

Props to you a lot of others on here who have made posts like this. Very exciting for the program and seeing all the fans get behind him so much is really cool to see.

not to say he didn't but it would have been nice to see more of our fans actually get behind him when he was here.

I guess the old adage that the back-up QB is always the most popular player on the team is true. I just hope fans give Floyd some leway. He is going to make his fair share of mistakes just like any other young QB.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I think it was obvious after BJ went down this year that he alone kept us in many of the games we had a shot in last year.  I hope he is able to make a decent career in the NFL.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,069
  • Days Won:  2

considering the Bills are about to enter week 1 with a rookie QB who wasn't even a full time starter on a team that went 3-9 last year in college...........the bills better get a QB some how

Got Matt Leinart yesterday.

Looks like the former Golden Boy will not be the answer for Buffalo: http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/sbnation/SBNation_20130830_Lions_vs__Bills__Matt_Leinart_terrible_as_Detroit_cruises_to_victory.html  You have to love the stat line "only Bluto could love".