• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wilson Bell - OG - Alabama

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Need o linemen in the worst way.  I know fsu hasnt had the best track record with o line lately but we need bodies bad.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Former FSU OL Wilson Bell has a few transfer options on the table and USF is one of them (VIP)

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Would be awesome

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,112
  • Days Won:  7

He would give our lower level OTs some time to develop. Was a tip-top O-line player at FSU, helped Cook get all those yards. 

He was arrested in December, but it wasn't a felony charge, so I'm hopeful it was nothing serious. Otherwise he would have been dismissed from the team. 

33 minutes ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

He would give our lower level OTs some time to develop. Was a tip-top O-line player at FSU, helped Cook get all those yards. 

He was arrested in December, but it wasn't a felony charge, so I'm hopeful it was nothing serious. Otherwise he would have been dismissed from the team. 

FSU allowed him to play in their bowl game. I believe it was some motor vehicle infraction that has since been resolved.

I'm guessing that he will transfer to either USF or UCF.

Prelim rankings have him as the No. 7 OG for the 2018 NFL draft (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/2018/OG ). Hard to understate how big of a pull this would be if we snagged him. I imagine we are a pretty attractive target, unless a powerhouse team guarantees him a starting spot all year.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777

48 minutes ago, Mama_Bull said:

I believe it was some motor vehicle infraction that has since been resolved.

Well he will certainly fit right in here then. 

He (allegedly) failed to appear in court related to a hit and run. So, definitely not nothing.

26 minutes ago, WWMJD said:

He (allegedly) failed to appear in court related to a hit and run. So, definitely not nothing.

Bell’s failure to appear charge stems from an earlier charge of hit-and-run on an unattended vehicle or property without leaving ID.

http://www.tomahawknation.com/florida-state-football-fsu-noles/2016/12/12/13919044/wilson-bell-arrested-failure-appear-hit-run

Florida State offensive lineman Wilson Bell will be available to play in the Orange Bowl against Michigan despite being arrested on Sunday.

Bell was arrested for failure to appear stemming from a hit and run incident earlier this year. Bell was released the same day.

“It’s being handled internally,” FSU coach Jimbo Fisher said.

“It was a mistake that he made. We don’t look at it as anything minor, but, at the same time, it was nothing that he did intentionally. Wilson’s one of the best guys we’ve had on this team. He’s one of the most responsible young men, but he made a mistake on communication. We addressed it internally.”

Bell has started the last four games at right guard after losing his starting spot to true freshman Landon Dickerson in week two. Dickerson tore his the ACL in his right knee in practice.

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/sports/college/fsu/football/2016/12/15/florida-state-football-notebook-bell-henry-johnson/95472978/