• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

WKU hires Bobby Petrino

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Unbelievable the bitnitching I'm seeing here right now. USF was wise to steer clear of Bobby Petrino.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

can't believe mothers are whining already. smfh.

You've been here long enough that you really can't be surprised ...

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

can't believe motherfuckers are whining already. smfh.

I can't believe you didn't get censored for that!

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

Wasn't Petrino let go for lying and trying to cover up and interfere with a university investigation? How could we hire him?

Now, assuming he can get his act together, he will be able to coach at WKU for a couple years and then move back to the SEC.

I can see why he would take the job.

I like our hire and hope he stays here a decade or more.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550

So we get a Sun Belt coach with a losing overall record, and WKU gets an SEC coach (Petrino), and FIU is about to get Butch ******* Davis.

Well, now Petrino is a Sun Belt coach...so yeah.

And regarding Butch "Academic Misconduct" Davis, no thanks.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  46
  • Days Won:  0

You all talk about how you want USF to be like the "big boys", but then say things, such as:

I'm livid... apparently USF only interviewed Taggart and Nutt, and failed to interview Petrino or Davis. So we get a Sun Belt coach with a losing overall record, and WKU gets an SEC coach (Petrino), and FIU is about to get Butch ******* Davis.

There is a reason Petrino is going to a Sun Belt school.

There is a reason Butch "Academic Misconduct" Davis (credit to Hawaii Bull) is going to a Sun Belt school.

... Unless you think USF has standards on par with the Sun Belt.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

I'm livid... apparently USF only interviewed Taggart and Nutt, and failed to interview Petrino or Davis. So we get a Sun Belt coach with a losing overall record, and WKU gets an SEC coach (Petrino), and FIU is about to get Butch ******* Davis.

Nothing against Taggart he might just work out (fingers crossed)... my anger is directed at USF. I take their lack of an applicant pool as a sign that they did not do a good job.

TOTALLY AGREE! Woolard & Genshaft almost seem determined to completely ruin our football program? Anybody with half a brain knows Patrino would get us a conference title in about two years. Why are most Americans so childish about sex? So he had a hooker. Who gives a ****!
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  445

Nothing against Taggart he might just work out (fingers crossed)... my anger is directed at USF. I take their lack of an applicant pool as a sign that they did not do a good job.

USF was never hiring Davis or Petrino...why waste time an engery. Sorry but a coach with a ill background will never grace sidelines for USF sport as long as Judy has her way. The way it should be, Taggart will be just fine.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  445

TOTALLY AGREE! Woolard & Genshaft almost seem determined to completely ruin our football program? Anybody with half a brain knows Patrino would get us a conference title in about two years. Why are most Americans so childish about sex? So he had a hooker. Who gives a ****!

And then run off and leave us like Arkansas and Atlanta...Im good. So happy the true bull nature is already showing it head....smh. Get ready for a board melt down less then one week into the new staff.