• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QB Mike White

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Now doubt. Anything less than two QBs this year is a loss. Bring in White and another guy, and we'll be solid. I trust Willie's offense. No matter who the QB is.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Agree with the more than 1 QB posts. Unless you all want another TE to come in and play QB.....

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Grew up playing against U school(not in football). Good to see some kids from my area looking at USF, regardless of how good they are.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  1

Throwing style looked a little awkward but man could he put it on a rope... he made great reads and looked good in the pocket. I think he even looked off a few times in that madison highlight real... This guy looks good.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I like the WR, #8

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I would assume (hope) that first poster in the thread has seen him more than I saw on the highlight reel. But White didn't look all that accurate to me. You would think his highlights would be his better passes and many of them looked off the mark. Not terribly off the mark, but he wasn't hitting guys in the numbers.

I suspect his windup and delivery has something to do with the baseball pitching. Looks to me like he can throw darts with a baseball, I kind of wonder why he isn't going that direction.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Many times people assume that a QB is inaccurate but it could be the receiver running a wrong route or other factors. He looks pretty decent to me. Not necessarily a world beater but think he could lead an offense effectively. I also like his mobility, he moves up and down and out of the pocket effectively and keeps his eyes upfield, that's good stuff. He's a QB though, not a pure athlete like what we've had these past 4 years.

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

Just for fun..

This kid has some filthy stuff as a pitcher...Leaves the ball up quite a bit which he could get away with in highschool, but his mechanics are good and the movement on his pitches was great.

Regarding him as a QB, his mechanics are alot better than a number of others I've seen be absolute terrors in college and a number of them do fine in the pros as well. QB is all about understanding what you're seeing and putting the ball where a WR can make a play "on time". He looked plenty fine with that and he'll get better with the proper coaching and he'll get stronger. What I like is he has a cannon and has no fear about throwing it up to let his WRs make a play and those guys he was throwing to aren't near as talented as the options he'll have here...

Like the kid and his POTENTIAL, most importantly he has what it takes between the ears it appears as well.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

The uh... QB some of you are ******** about us taking????? Yeah.... He just won player of the year in FL for 3A football ths afternoon. #GetOnTheBus