• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What Leavitt built from the ground up has been DESTROYED

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

mission and pp, you convince Jim Harbaugh to be the HC at USF, you can have CJL. I think that CJH may have a little tiny bit to do with how good the niners are!

No doubt they would be winning without him, was just saying he is not the loser the malcontents would have you believe.

You know bouncer, I am a fair man and do not really wish to have a personal war with you so I will make you a deal. I work with a lot of Bucs, Cowboys, Bills, and Dolphins fans and will ask them who is a better judge of a good coach, Patrick Willis or some redneck on a message board. I will get back to you with the results in 24 hours.

Where in my post did I say Leavitt made Willis great? You need to comprehend what is being written....

Nice amendment to your post.

Was edited at 11:26 before you commented probably for a typo. Keep up the misinformation.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

You know bouncer, I am a fair man and do not really wish to have a personal war with you so I will make you a deal. I work with a lot of Bucs, Cowboys, Bills, and Dolphins fans and will ask them who is a better judge of a good coach, Patrick Willis or some redneck on a message board. I will get back to you with the results in 24 hours.

"redneck on a message board", yet you wish not to have a personal war with him? CJL knows if even so much as raises a hand to a player he'll get the living violation kicked out of him.

I guess when Bull-by-Marriage quoted you, he just edited your "typo?" It looks to me that you added two sentences.

More facts.

Where in my post did I say Leavitt made Willis great? You need to comprehend what is being written....

Was edited at 11:26 before you commented probably for a typo. Keep up the misinformation.

Too much truth, bro? Can't handle getting called out for being a fraud?

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574

You talk about no senior leadership. Leadership starts at the' top. Leaders don't make excuses. They look for solutions the low humidity, we are who we are, the ball isn't round and a few other holtzcuses come to mind. Holtz has done some serious damage to this program and has failed to develop players as well as leaders. His job

Too much truth, bro? Can't handle getting called out for being a fraud?

The only fraud is you. I am not your "son" or "bro" and the only lier is you. My post about Willis and Leavitt was not quoted by anyone but you. It was edited at 11:26 am.

"redneck on a message board", yet you wish not to have a personal war with him? CJL knows if even so much as raises a hand to a player he'll get the living violation kicked out of him.

Quote #1, with no amendment.

Quote #2 with amendment.

You add and subtract statements, you throw out that others are "lier(s)" and you call people random names.

Well done, Sir!

I must have forgotten all of the top-25 finishes and conference chamipnships that Leavitt brought to Tampa...

But...but...but...Three years ago it was all so clear to you. Get rid of Leavitt and things would be so much better. The Bulls would win Big East Championships if Leavitt was gone.

Now, rather than admit your were wrong, you are reduced to BLAMING THE SENIORS!

Truly pathetic.

And I was for getting rid of Leavitt before he acted like a bitchh and slapped a player. He couldn't do the job.

I also enjoy all of the college teams that are clammoring for Leavitt's coaching abilities at the college level...errr................

Leavitt is an assistant coach of one the the NFL's best defense and linebacking corps... Patrick Willis has been quoted a few times about how much he likes Coach Leavitt. Patrick Willis is a beast of a linebacker so I will take his opinion over yours....

Yep 11:26 for typo and certainly did not say that Leavitt made Wills - That would be laughable.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  397

mission and pp, you convince Jim Harbaugh to be the HC at USF, you can have CJL. I think that CJH may have a little tiny bit to do with how good the niners are!

Yes! CJH knows how to surround himself with great coaches.

He also has a very low opinion of Woolard and USF so I don't think there's a snowball's chance in Hell he'd end his career by taking a giant leap down to the South Florida Graveyard.

Yes! CJH knows how to surround himself with great coaches.

He also has a very low opinion of Woolard and USF so I don't think there's a snowball's chance in Hell he'd end his career by taking a giant leap down to the South Florida Graveyard.

Okay now. While I laughed out loud, you are out of control. I would not go that far.