• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another H.O.T. Fail

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  879
  • Days Won:  0

Agreed... and people were talking about it... they just sat on their collective ass and did nothing while FSU's band played often and loud. I did find it amusing that they put them in the 300 level.

One more thing... why the hell are we playing the FSU fight song when their band is there???? :wtf:

They were louder than HOT and they played all night.

This I don't understand. How could their Pep Band be louder than our full band. My seats are in 107 and FSU was much louder. Unbelievable. Major fail for our band.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  293
  • Days Won:  1

I was never happy with the HOT, very repetitive and the same old songs over and over..

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

Someone needs to get that band mic'd up. I'm unable to hear anything from them, especially when they are trying to play over the jumbotron's noise.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

I normally don't pay too much attention to the half time show.

But since I know how highly regarded the Marching Chiefs are

I couldn't help but cringe on how out of tune the band was. And how out of synch they were with each other and their formations

I bet their Pep Band were laughing from their seats

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  296

HOT only plays when the person on the headset tells them to. That's the plus to being the road band, the same thing was said about HOT in Tally in 09.

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,493
  • Days Won:  10

Why do they insist on playing the fight song right after we score, which they have to shut down before the extra point before they can get through it? Why not play something quick after a score and then the full fight song after the extra point?

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,633

HoT isn't and hasn't been impressive for quite some time. They are boring in the stands and when halftime rolls around they ay a bunch of crap nobody has herd of.

What happened to entertaining the crowd? They play music and march shows like they're going to a competition next week....its not high school any more.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,633

Playing the opponents fight song is a class act when they don't have their band in the house. Tonight was just ridiculous as the FSU band had just played it before HOT took the field.

Last week at the UF/Kentucky game, Florida played UK's fight song even though UK had a pep band at the game...its just a nice acknowledgement to/of the other school

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

HoT isn't and hasn't been impressive for quite some time. They are boring in the stands and when halftime rolls around they ay a bunch of crap nobody has herd of.

What happened to entertaining the crowd? They play music and march shows like they're going to a competition next week....its not high school any more.

The hell they do.... it would be a good thing if they were acting like contest was next week. They're out of tune... out of step... don't have straight lines... dance too much to try to distract from the fact that they're just not that good and generally act and sound like a junior high band.

• Upvote 1