• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Grayson Allen, SG, Providence School, Jax, FL (2014)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Mama_Bull did see where Demetrius Henry had 29 pts in a game at that same tournament? I don't think we talked about this guy in a while but there is no player in the state of Florida that Heath has wanted more then Henry over the last year. Stan and the coaching staff tried hard to get this kid committed for last class but he reclassified for the 2013 class. Heath knew Demetrius would blow up like Egbunu and he has done just that.

This is my guy for the 2013 class and the 1 that needs to play along side Egbunu at USF in my view. 6-3 combo guard Sam Singer is also at this tournament along with the 6-9 Rimmer kid everybody is after. Henry's teammate on Breakdown Malik Price-Martin has reclassified to the 2014 class and he's another 6-8/6-9 kid that USF was after. I'm sure we will try and get him for the 2014 class.

Jacey Zembal â€@JaceyZembal

John Egbunu, Grayson Allen, Demetrius Henry, LeRon Black, were some of the top players I saw today at ‪#PeachSt‬ and Nike Elite Youth Invite.

10:06 PM - 18 Jul 12 via web

Also, check out 2014 guard, Grayson Allen on Douglas Brothers. He's been getting rave reviews. I hope Stan is recruiting him as well.

recruit_graysona_576.jpg

Mr. Big Shot

All it takes is one event. Prior to Big Shots, SG Grayson Allen was e-mailing coaches to stay on their radar. After dropping 40 and dominating the event, coaches are trying to contact him. Dave Telep in.gif

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

We already offered Grayson Allen.

http://rivals.yahoo....on-Allen-142769

We in there right now!!!

Grayson Allen, a 6-foot-4 class of 2014 combo guard, followed up his strong showing in Myrtle Beach last week with a nice game to open this Live Period. The Providence School (FL) prospect has a smooth game and is a versatile scorer. The Douglas Brothers Elite standout does a superb job of getting by defenders and finishing craftily at the rim and also knocks down jumpers.

Grayson Allen broke out last week at Big Shots in Myrtle Beach, S.C. and has seen his recruitment change in a big way. “Before that I probably had five, six, seven colleges interested in . . . Got about 20 phone calls [since then].†Allen noted that before the Big Shots event he only had offers from South Florida, North Florida and Georgia Southern. Now he said he holds offers from nine to 10 schools. Some of his new offers are from Cincinnati, Virginia Tech, Wichita State, College of Charleston and Georgia.

Allen has no timetable for a commitment and plans to make his decision whenever he feels comfortable. Asked whether he has a favorite, Allen replied, “USF really stands out to me right now. I took an unofficial there and loved it, the coaching staff is great. And Georgia also stands out to me.â€

http://www.nbebasketball.com/w3/2012-0719/2012-peach-state-summer-showcase-report-part-i/

Yep.

Chas Wolfe â€@highmajorscoop

Douglas Bros Elite have a great 1-2 punch with 2014/Pg/Grayson Allen and 7-foot South Florida commit John Egbunu. #PeachSt

5:33 PM - 19 Jul 12 via Twitter for iPhone ·

We already offered Grayson Allen.

http://rivals.yahoo....on-Allen-142769

We in there right now!!!

Grayson Allen, a 6-foot-4 class of 2014 combo guard, followed up his strong showing in Myrtle Beach last week with a nice game to open this Live Period. The Providence School (FL) prospect has a smooth game and is a versatile scorer. The Douglas Brothers Elite standout does a superb job of getting by defenders and finishing craftily at the rim and also knocks down jumpers.

Grayson Allen broke out last week at Big Shots in Myrtle Beach, S.C. and has seen his recruitment change in a big way. “Before that I probably had five, six, seven colleges interested in . . . Got about 20 phone calls [since then].†Allen noted that before the Big Shots event he only had offers from South Florida, North Florida and Georgia Southern. Now he said he holds offers from nine to 10 schools. Some of his new offers are from Cincinnati, Virginia Tech, Wichita State, College of Charleston and Georgia.

Allen has no timetable for a commitment and plans to make his decision whenever he feels comfortable. Asked whether he has a favorite, Allen replied, “USF really stands out to me right now. I took an unofficial there and loved it, the coaching staff is great. And Georgia also stands out to me.â€

http://www.nbebasket...-report-part-i/

William Gunter â€@WillGunter247

2014 combo guard Grayson Allen (Providence Christian/Fla.) goes for 21pts in the 1st half for Douglas Bros Elite. #PeachState

2:33 PM - 19 Jul 12 via TweetCaster for Android · Details

Grayson Allen finishes with 24pts, South Florida commit John Egbunu w/22pts. Douglas Bros get the W. #PeachState

6:17 PM - 19 Jul 12 via TweetCaster for Android ·

2014 combo guard Grayson Allen names South Florida as his early favorite, citing campus and coaches. Expect more offers this wk.

3:33 PM - 19 Jul 12 via TweetCaster for Android ·

#PeachSt Spotlight: Grayson Allen

19 July 2012, 06:30

GraysonAllen.jpg

http://mylineageofchampions.com/peachst-spotlight-grayson-allen/

Horace Neysmith â€@EHoopsShowcase

2014 G Grayson Allen had another big game in a loss to Game Elite

1:33 PM - 20 Jul 12 via Twitter for iPhone

Dan McDonald â€@DMcDonaldHoops

I can't imagine there being many guards better than Grayson Allen in 2014. He's a stud! #PeachSt

Retweeted by Lineage of Champions

• Lineage of Champions â€@MyLineOfChamps

@GraysonJAllen exploded for 20 of his 24 points in the 2nd half to help Douglas Bros put away Team Miami. Good game. #PeachSt

3:13 PM - 20 Jul 12 via web · Details