• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chase Litton, QB, Tampa Wharton HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  185
  • Days Won:  0

"I don't think that there's anyway that Floyd is our second string QB. Eveld looked much better tonight. Floyd was very hesitant and held onto the ball way too long."

I take that as he has the second string spot locked up, but like I said people have their good days and bad. In my opinion which thats all it is, I think Eveld could develop into a decent QB, there is no right or wrong answer.

When your running skelly it's all about the Offense and them getting their timing down and making sure they know the plays. If he can't compete in 7on7 drills then its not going to get any better when they are playing live.

Who knows maybe Pat Borders son is the next M. Raymond!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  40

Looks solid, but watching his mechanics it makes me question if he can pull the same plays off against the best of the best. He is more of a finesse thrower and doesn't have the arm strength to throw across the field in tight coverage or threading the needle. Although some QB's can make up for that by having that clutch gene, moxy or flat out athleticism, which he def. has. I just don't see why he would want to compete yr in yr out at schools like UT, UM or LSU b/c they'll have those players that have all the physical attributes to show off during practice(could hurt his psyche) since it seems like his strength is more of a product of him being a gamer. If I had to pick between him or Eveld, I would take Bobby as he has a cannon for an arm, pro style QB size and athleticism(dual sport athlete). I know last yr he didn't look amazing but he's still young and needs to develop and especially gain a good 25lbs.

http://www.maxpreps

Let's call it as it is....he played terrible last year. As long as we need the depth he will be a back up here, otherwise I don't see him getting much playing time.

Terrible, well if 2000 passing yards a 10th grader is terrible, I would love to would

To know your standard for at least what would be considered

...maybe average. Please tell us...

http://www.maxpreps.com/athletes/YfKnykGCP0OkwrT1fFdM2w/football-fall-11/stats-chase-litton.htm

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  185

HeyHey,

He was talking about Eveld playing terrible last year bc I said he didn't look amazing and his comment was in regards to that remark I made about Bobby Eveld.

As for Litton, he is an exceptional player and anyone that throws for 2000 yards in Florida's upper classification is a great player especially if they are only a Soph. as you would expect them to only get better. Anyone that says different has never played football at that high of a level when considering there are teams in Florida that will have backups get D-1 schollies(Dillard 1999 off the top of my head). Obviously teams like LSU don't offer a kid when they are a soph. unless they are absolutely certain that the player they are offering is one of the best in the country and talented enough to desrve a scholarship, which should say it all.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

HeyHey,

He was talking about Eveld playing terrible last year bc I said he didn't look amazing and his comment was in regards to that remark I made about Bobby Eveld.

As for Litton, he is an exceptional player and anyone that throws for 2000 yards in Florida's upper classification is a great player especially if they are only a Soph. as you would expect them to only get better. Anyone that says different has never played football at that high of a level when considering there are teams in Florida that will have backups get D-1 schollies(Dillard 1999 off the top of my head). Obviously teams like LSU don't offer a kid when they are a soph. unless they are absolutely certain that the player they are offering is one of the best in the country and talented enough to desrve a scholarship, which should say it all.

+1

HeyHey,

Got ya. Thanks

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

HeyHey,

Got ya. Thanks

Does Chase have a workout w/ LSU scheduled?

• Upvote 1

HeyHey,

Got ya. Thanks

HeyHey,

Got ya. Thanks

I will ask (his coach) I think he. Is camping with some SEC schools next week

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Willie is coming for you next season.