• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Conner Rafferty OT Robinson HS Tampa

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

I'd just like to know who the moron is that called in to 98.7 yesterday, I think they said his name was "HD", bashing Coach T with a bunch of false accusations and assumptions about this topic. Idiot

Which goes back to what I said. All the debate on who said what and if he had an offer or not is mute. Its a negative story gone viral. That needs to be fixed ASAP.

_______

what exactly is there left to fix? and how do you think they can fix what was already said if they can't talk about recruits?

Edited by 2000bull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

I'd just like to know who the moron is that called in to 98.7 yesterday, I think they said his name was "HD", bashing Coach T with a bunch of false accusations and assumptions about this topic. Idiot

Which goes back to what I said. All the debate on who said what and if he had an offer or not is mute. Its a negative story gone viral. That needs to be fixed ASAP.

It's been fixed. The offer is supposedly back ..... although, like most crap like this, that probably won't be highly publicized.

• Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

I cringed when I heard that call .... but I didn't hear a bunch of false accusations or assumptions (at least that I remember)... except that he said it was an unwritten rule that all commits are honored with a coaching change. I don't know if that's true but we did come out and say we would.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  242
  • Days Won:  1

Part of this is the kids fault. Why would you stop attending camps just because you get one offer? Schools offer more than they can take all the time, hell UF has more committs now than schollies. You expect kids to change their minds, this kid put all his eggs in one basket. He will get a ride playing D1-AA at the worst so don't feel too bad for him

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

It's been fixed. The offer is supposedly back ..... although, like most crap like this, that probably won't be highly publicized.

Not to be a smart aleck but, Link?

Not to be a smart aleck but, Link?

I posted something here yesterday from the BCP board where one of the posters (who is supposedly a robinson coach) said as much.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

Part of this is the kids fault. Why would you stop attending camps just because you get one offer? Schools offer more than they can take all the time, hell UF has more committs now than schollies. You expect kids to change their minds, this kid put all his eggs in one basket. He will get a ride playing D1-AA at the worst so don't feel too bad for him

blaming the kid huh?

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

USF football coach Wilkie Taggart wants to make this clear: All recruits who committed to USF under Skip Holtz have a scholarship available.

This is sounding more and more like Wells called to let the kid know he probably wasn't going to play much and it blew way out of proportion... 

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

USF football coach Wilkie Taggart wants to make this clear: All recruits who committed to USF under Skip Holtz have a scholarship available.

This is sounding more and more like Wells called to let the kid know he probably wasn't going to play much and it blew way out of proportion... 

Most likely.

well there's one way of handling it.