• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Travis Johnson, WR Tampa Jesuit

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Absolutely insane offer list and USF made the first cut. Gotta respect some of these hometown guys giving us the love now. Pretty heady company and look at who we beat out. UF is signing multiple WR's and they didn't make the cut.AR, Auburn, and tOSU didn't make it. He is down to 9.Big, physical WR 6'3" 231# Scout, 247 and Rivals have him as a 3-Star, but that's just wrong. You don't get this offer list unless you are something special. He is invited to Nike's The Opening, July 5-8, guess they got it.

Clemson High Offered None Miami (FL) High Offered None Michigan St. High Offered None Mississippi St. High Offered None Missouri High Offered None Notre Dame High Offered None Tony Alford South Florida High Offered None Vanderbilt High Offered None West Virginia High Offered None Arkansas Low Offered None Kris Cinkovich Auburn Low Offered None Cincinnati Low Offered None Colorado St. Low Offered None Connecticut Low Offered None Duke Low Offered None Elon Low Offered None Florida Low Offered None Georgia Tech Low Offered None Indiana Low Offered None Kentucky Low Offered None LSU Low Offered None Marshall Low Offered None Bill Legg Mississippi Low Offered None Ohio Low Offered None Ohio St. Low Offered None Oklahoma Low Offered None Oklahoma St. Low Offered None Pittsburgh Low Offered None Purdue Low Offered None Rutgers Low Offered None Syracuse Low Offered None Tennessee Low Offered None UAB Low Offered None USC Low Offered None Wake Forest Low Offered None Wisconsin Low Offered None

http://rivals.yahoo....-Johnson-127082

[media=]

Just FYI 247s list of interested schools has us down twice. Once as offering him, once as not. Good thing I don't "stalk" them for accurate info. Some of you 247 trolls might want to let them know.

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

Just FYI 247s list of interested schools has us down twice. Once as offering him, once as not. Good thing I don't "stalk" them for accurate info. Some of you 247 trolls might want to let them know.

Please adhere to Brad's request you correctly refered to recently:

It is a board to discuss USF's prospects and potential recruits. Please cease with the "my service is better than yours", etc. stuff.

Please adhere to Brad's request you correctly refered to recently:

It is a board to discuss USF's prospects and potential recruits. Please cease with the "my service is better than yours", etc. stuff.

If they will leave me alone, I will be happy to comply with your request. Guess I was still a little miffed about the attack, previously. I will no longer call them trolls and FYI, I never said one service was better or worse than another. I was just trying to assist them with a factual inaccuracy on their site. Always being the helpful soul that I am. Oh, and you will kindly note, I was indeed discussing USF's prospects and potential recruits, when I suffered this momentary lapse in judgement. Edited by Bullwinkle

Travis racks one up in Miami today.

Kyle Bennett â€@KyleBennettBCP

Jesuit WR Travis Johnson RT @IamFeedMe: Got MVP at Miami Camp !

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

Absolutely insane offer list and USF made the first cut. Gotta respect some of these hometown guys giving us the love now. Pretty heady company and look at who we beat out. UF is signing multiple WR's and they didn't make the cut.AR, Auburn, and tOSU didn't make it. He is down to 9.Big, physical WR 6'3" 231# Scout, 247 and Rivals have him as a 3-Star, but that's just wrong. You don't get this offer list unless you are something special. He is invited to Nike's The Opening, July 5-8, guess they got it.

Clemson High Offered None Miami (FL) High Offered None Michigan St. High Offered None Mississippi St. High Offered None Missouri High Offered None Notre Dame High Offered None Tony Alford South Florida High Offered None Vanderbilt High Offered None West Virginia High Offered None Arkansas Low Offered None Kris Cinkovich Auburn Low Offered None Cincinnati Low Offered None Colorado St. Low Offered None Connecticut Low Offered None Duke Low Offered None Elon Low Offered None Florida Low Offered None Georgia Tech Low Offered None Indiana Low Offered None Kentucky Low Offered None LSU Low Offered None Marshall Low Offered None Bill Legg Mississippi Low Offered None Ohio Low Offered None Ohio St. Low Offered None Oklahoma Low Offered None Oklahoma St. Low Offered None Pittsburgh Low Offered None Purdue Low Offered None Rutgers Low Offered None Syracuse Low Offered None Tennessee Low Offered None UAB Low Offered None USC Low Offered None Wake Forest Low Offered None Wisconsin Low Offered None

http://rivals.yahoo....-Johnson-127082

[media=]

. Just saw he listed his top 8 on twitter and ND wasn't on the list

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

His top 8:

Kelsey Drew â€@Kelsey_Drew5

@IamFeedMe what are they??

3h image_normal.jpg Travisâš¡Johnson â€@IamFeedMe

@Kelsey_Drew5 Michigan state Missouri Vanderbilt West Virginia Mississippi State Clemson USF Miami

5:54 PM - 24 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone ·

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Going to Miami.

Bulls247 â€@Bulls247

First #TeamTampa member to commit >>> @iamfeedme: Truly Blessed To Say I Have Committed To Play Football At The University Of Miami !

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Ouch! This one stings a bit!

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

How firm is the commit? It's a long time until nsd