Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HappyHourHero

Chowdhari Golf Center

98 posts in this topic

what is indoor facilty for golf

a pitch and putt course?

cmon steve use your imagination thered have to be a 19th hole in there to

I freaked when I saw the link address .... $13 million for a GOLF facility?? .... Although, even $1.3 mil seems kind of high.

Yeah, $13 million would have been nice. Could have built an indoor facility as well as a renovation of the Claw, plus maybe a new clubhouse.

Great News, glad to read the Golf teams are getting $ome love.

USF shelling out dough for athletics.  Mediocrity will no longer be accepted.

The big time donors are really stepping up lately.  Great to see.

We are on a roll. Clearing out the docket. Soon, all of our resources can be used for an OCS.

I don't see how $1.3 million is not going to be enough to renovate the Claw, build this new building, and a new clubhouse in this economy.

what is indoor facilty for golf

a pitch and putt course?

lol

I don't see how $1.3 million is not going to be enough to renovate the Claw, build this new building, and a new clubhouse in this economy.

This is good news, but 1.3 million couldn't make a dent in rennovating the claw.  It costs a bit more than that to rennovate a golf course, even just a simple rennovation would exceed that.

this is great news.  any progress and growth for athletics in any area is okay in my books.  all of these facilities being built are the foundatino for an eventual OCS (devilish-grin)

This is good news, but 1.3 million couldn't make a dent in rennovating the claw.  It costs a bit more than that to rennovate a golf course, even just a simple rennovation would exceed that.

The money isn't for renovating The Claw.  It's to be used to build an indoor practice facility for the golf team.

True, But I think he was saying that if it was 13 million, it would be enough to do all that. And can't argue with that, they seem to be getting the most for their money with the 1.3 million