• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cameron Fraser OL Central High Phenix City, AL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Wake me up on NSD...

Then why did you wander into this forum?

Us old farts wander around aimlessly. It's what tiggers do best...

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

This guy is history, was using USF to try to get what he considers is a "better" offer.. He thinks MSU is better?? MSU has averaged 4.6 wins each year for the last ten. Doormat. Poor kid. Have fun with another patented 3-8 year there Cameron. Don't think an Offensive Guard is gonna turn all that around.

http://247sports.com/Player/Cameron-Fraser-17928/Videos/Cameron-Fraser-574509

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

He just took a **** on our coaching staff. Time to rescind that offer.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,463
  • Days Won:  422

This guy is history, was using USF to try to get what he considers is a "better" offer.. He thinks MSU is better?? MSU has averaged 4.6 wins each year for the last ten. Doormat. Poor kid. Have fun with another patented 3-8 year there Cameron. Don't think an Offensive Guard is gonna turn all that around.

http://247sports.com...n-Fraser-574509

I hope to hell that recruits and potential recruits don't read this board and get exposed to juvenile ******** like this. I seriously doubt he was "using" USF. The kid made a mistake and committed too soon. It happens ... Maybe he didn't think he'd get an offer from an SEC team, which he obviously grew up watching. Whatever the reason, reacting like a spurned 6th grader is ridiculous.

... And just in case anyone not familiar with us is reading this and think we all don't know crap about college football, MSU has averaged 7 wins the last three years under Mullen, just like us .... but in a slightly better conference. It looks like he may them on the right path

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

http://247sports.com...n-Fraser-574509

I hope to hell that recruits and potential recruits don't read this board and get exposed to juvenile ******** like this. I seriously doubt he was "using" USF. The kid made a mistake and committed too soon. It happens ... Maybe he didn't think he'd get an offer from an SEC team, which he obviously grew up watching. Whatever the reason, reacting like a spurned 6th grader is ridiculous.

... And just in case anyone not familiar with us is reading this and think we all don't know crap about college football, MSU has averaged 7 wins the last three years under Mullen, just like us .... but in a slightly better conference. It looks like he may them on the right path

D*mn, someone got their panties all rolled up in a bunch. I stand by all of my original comments, all were accurate., I'm sick of all the dismissive talk about USF, especially by the "juveniles" here. Other schools don't put up with this crap, why should we be expected to? And since you want to throw, the "we don't know crap" about CFB, around. I would suggest that you and your fellow stooges miss that mark by a wide mile. You buy into this ESPN media propaganda that all SEC , ACC and B12 teams are better than any team in the Big East. Boo Hoo. That's just moronic. The ACC is 2-13 in BCS bowls and the cellar dwellers( MSU incl.) of all 3 of those conferences are perennial doormats that lose to the bulk of their schedule in and out of conference. Even the power teams of old in those conferences have struggled mightily lately. TN, UGA, FSU, UF and CU have all had train wrecks in the last 3 seasons. Clemson goes 10-3 in the ACC wins conference Chamionsip and loses 70-33 against Big East WVU. If MSU dared to play us or other established Big East teams they would get slaughtered. Kind of like ND last year. Heck we can beat them with the worst team(on paper) we've had in the last 5 years. Geez, quit drinking the koolaid. I don't criticize a kids comments often. Everyone here who pays attention, knows that. When I do, it's because they deserve it.

Ernesto had it right

He just took a **** on our coaching staff. Time to rescind that offer.

Maybe you enjoy that, frankly, I'm sick of it.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2,323
  • Content Count:  21,266
  • Days Won:  10

Bullwinkle, we don't have championships, we don't have a legacy built up. This kind of stuff will continue to happen to us especially when schools like Miami take kids to strip clubs to get them to commit

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

USF honors those commitments, if Fraser blows his knee in one of these camps, are we supposed to give him a scholarship?

It is clear that Fraser is not committed to us.

Sorry for the duce comment but getting played sucks.

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Some of you guys need to remember how recruiting works. We have had kids who turned out to be GREAT BULLS who initially talked down the university and program. We have kids who turned out to be GREAT BULLS despite being committed to other higher prestige programs just hours before National Signing Day. We have also had kids that said all the right things through the recruiting process and screwed us at the last minute.

If you keep in mind that these players are typically 17 years old and not used to having a microphone being stuck in their face...AND...most importantly don't view it as their responsibility to lift this program to the next level......only then will you truly understand what the recruiting process is all about.

I hope Fraser sticks but not going to bash him for looking at all his options. I just laugh b/c some of you guys bellyache about the "no-names" we are recruiting yet go ballistic when those "no names" our coaching staff discovered start getting other offers. If anything else that means our staff knows what they are doing in evaluating talent.

Grow up....

Edited by CyberBull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

lets just see how this plays out...

happens every year.