• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Cameron Fraser OL Central High Phenix City, AL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

http://rivals.yahoo....TiK4By9ydpIPZB4

I like how we are now recruiting in other states.

Isin't it a little scary though that we are having trouble snagging the talent right here in our backyard? Good pick up here though. Hopefully the drought is over and we p/u more commits

Isin't it a little scary though that we are having trouble snagging the talent right here in our backyard? Good pick up here though. Hopefully the drought is over and we p/u more commits

Most of the local talent wants to go away from home. The only way to attract these kids is to have a couple of top 10 finishes.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,612
  • Days Won:  108

The schools around his area are wondering the same thing. It happens all the time.

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Greg Auman â€@gregauman

The plot thickens: USF football commitment Cameron Fraser, offensive lineman from Phenix City, Ala., has picked up an offer from Ole Miss.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

Jesus hop-scotching Christ, they come out of HIGH SCHOOL at 6'5" and 330 lbs nowadays?

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Jesus hop-scotching Christ, they come out of HIGH SCHOOL at 6'5" and 330 lbs nowadays?

I iknow that used to be a HUGE NFL Lineman.

"The Hogs" was a term coined by offensive line coach Joe Bugel during training camp in 1982, when he told his linemen, "Okay, you hogs, let's get running down there."[4]

Center Jeff Bostic, left guard Russ Grimm, right guard Mark May, left tackle Joe Jacoby, right tackle George Starke, along with tight ends Don Warren and Rick Walker comprised the original Hogs. While Starke retired in 1984 shortly after the team won their third NFL Championship and first Super Bowl in Super Bowl XVII, Bostic, Grimm, Jacoby, and Warren stayed together until the early 1990s.

The line averaged 273 pounds in 1982 [5] — not including Jacoby, who joined the team later weighing in at around 300 pounds.

Edited by Bullwinkle

Wuh oh. From GA

I didn't write a USF commitment story on Fraser. Lots of "pretty much" and "right now" from him. Doesn't sound firm at all.

and

Could very well end up signing with USF. But hasn't sounded committed. Talking to other schools, will be taking visits, etc.

Edited by Bullwinkle

+ this

Depending on how you're counting, this is now between nine and 11 commitments for USF's 2013 class -- Immokalee receiver Tshumbi Johnson and Alabama lineman Cameron Fraser consider themselves commitments, but are wobbly at best.

http://www.tampabay....star-choose-usf

I'm of a mind to let them wobble off into the sunset if they so desire. If not, reaffirm your commit, and quit talking about looking around. Even if you are shopping, telling people that you are, to try to get more offers, is a worse offense than the looking. I'm sick of being a "safety" net for average guys. Come here, with all the force and fury you have, or go to Vandy or Duke and see how that works out.

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

Posted this in comments on my blog. Talked to Fraser when I was in Oklahoma City for NCAA softball, day after he committed. Here's what he said -- you tell me if you consider it a commitment by any reasonable standard:

I asked him if he was confident his commitment was firm, if anything would change if other offers came along:

"I'm pretty stuck with it right now. There's only other two schools that could really change my mind. Right now, I'm with USF."

What are those two schools?

"Georgia and Mississippi State. (MSU) verballed me. They were going to offer me, but they want me to come and view the campus and everything."Are you going to take that visit?"Yes, sir. I'm still going to take all my visits this summer, go to camps this summer and everything."

Sounds like you're committed, but still involved in the recruiting process.

"It's a soft verbal."

Last week, he picked up an offer from Ole Miss. Not saying he won't sign with USF, just saying he doesn't sound like a commitment.

Edited by Greg Auman

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Wake me up on NSD...