• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Sounds like a done deal. Clemson to Big 12!

http://aol.sportingn...make-zero-sense

For the 3,000th time, school officials MUST deny, deny, deny. Every once in a while one slips, like Jimbo. But that isn't how you are supposed to play the game. Dabo is doing what he is told, which is pretend that they aren't talking.

Texas A&M, Nebraska, and WVU all did a really crappy job of following this rule.

I agree that this should be taken with a grain of salt. But so should everything suggesting it is a 100% done deal. Which is what you guys aren't doing. Thus the sarcasm.

I've said repeatedly that this is about 90% certain, not 100%.

Less than a week before Texas A&M announced they were leaving the Big 12, Texas A&M officials were saying they were committed to the Big 12 and Dodds of Texas said A&M wasn't leaving. Same thing with TCU leaving the BE.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Acronym Definition

FIFY Fix It For You

Thank you. I had no clue what that meant.

Lol, just calling out Winkle for being a smart ass.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Acronym Definition

FIFY Fix It For You

Thank you. I had no clue what that meant.

Lol, just calling out Winkle for being a smart ass.

Moi?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Whenever you come across a TLA you don't recognize, go here

http://www.urbandictionary.com/tla

That's all find and dandy put FIFY is an old school Florida. A hint Holly came from there. :D

Who's Holly?

Look up Lou Reed's Walk on the Wild Side.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Let me go one record WON MOAR THYME for those who don't understand English and/or have virtual reality glasses on seemingly at all times:

FSU to the Big 12 MAY happen ... but there is a tendency by some on here to post things like they are breaking news, and about to happen in the next 10 minutes to 24 hours ... when they are actually far, FAR away from taking place.

I agree with Databull that they are probably on the phones or behind closed doors working out the legal details. That's not a stretch of the imagination. But to present this whole thing as a done deal is FAR from the truth when there are many, MANY issues that need to be worked out beforehand.

My point is not that FSU to the Big 12 WILL definitely happen, beyond all doubt. My point is that there is no question at all that serious negotiations are taking place, and sources inside of both FSU and the Big 12 believe it will happen.

And they aren't FAR away from taking place. Unless you consider July far away. ;)

Yeah, well, those sources should have talked to the FSU alumni and supporters. The ones I've talked to don't want to leave the ACC for the Big 12.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,473
  • Days Won:  422

Jimbo is having a great recruiting class and he is all for the move to the B12.

Link?

Fact, (his family is stating it here in good ole WV, yes he is from Clarksburg, WV ~40 minutes south of Morgantown) and their is articles in which he expressed his comments.

So there are articles up there saying they're moving to the Big 12 and he's all for it. Let me try this again ............. link?

Let me go one record WON MOAR THYME for those who don't understand English and/or have virtual reality glasses on seemingly at all times:

FSU to the Big 12 MAY happen ... but there is a tendency by some on here to post things like they are breaking news, and about to happen in the next 10 minutes to 24 hours ... when they are actually far, FAR away from taking place.

I agree with Databull that they are probably on the phones or behind closed doors working out the legal details. That's not a stretch of the imagination. But to present this whole thing as a done deal is FAR from the truth when there are many, MANY issues that need to be worked out beforehand.

My point is not that FSU to the Big 12 WILL definitely happen, beyond all doubt. My point is that there is no question at all that serious negotiations are taking place, and sources inside of both FSU and the Big 12 believe it will happen.

And they aren't FAR away from taking place. Unless you consider July far away. ;)

Yeah, well, those sources should have talked to the FSU alumni and supporters. The ones I've talked to don't want to leave the ACC for the Big 12.

This is why I read Staples article with a grain of salt. I just don't see FSU heavy hitters threatening to withhold donations unless they move to the Big 12 ... moving would not be a fan friendly proposition... but then again, ya never know. Will probably depend on the national championship final playoff scenario.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  820
  • Days Won:  0

Link?

Fact, (his family is stating it here in good ole WV, yes he is from Clarksburg, WV ~40 minutes south of Morgantown) and their is articles in which he expressed his comments.

So there are articles up there saying they're moving to the Big 12 and he's all for it. Let me try this again ............. link?

He's all for it, in fact one of the reasons why FSU is headed that way, he wants better money for his coaching staff, more money for upgrades so he pulls the program closer to the Gators. He is getting beat down there and the only way he can keep up with SEC is in Big 12.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-12/sports/os-mike-bianchi-florida-state-fisher-0513-20120511_1_acc-espn-fsu-coach-jimbo-fisher-acc-s-tv

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  820
  • Days Won:  0

FSU is having a hard time selling season tickets with WVU dropping out, The home games are - Murray St, Savannah St, Wake, Clemson, BC, Duke, and Florida.

http://floridastate....e/2012/Football

Big 12 offers at minimum 4-5 good home games a year. Thus FSU can request more money for a season ticket improving revenue along with additional TV revenue.

Edited by jvwvu

Link?

He's all for it, in fact one of the reasons why FSU is headed that way, he wants better money for his coaching staff, more money for upgrades so he pulls the program closer to the Gators. He is getting beat down there and the only way he can keep up with SEC is in Big 12.

http://articles.orla...fisher-acc-s-tv

That's the same stuff already posted. You're not paying attention to what's being asked ... Nothing in there says FSU is moving to the Big 12 ... Fact.