• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Sounds like a done deal. Clemson to Big 12!

http://aol.sportingn...make-zero-sense

LOL.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

FWIW:

Let’s all forget my recent prediction that Florida State and Clemson would leave the ACC for the Big 12. Not just because the Big 12 has said it wants to stay at 10 members. From what I’m hearing, recruits in SEC and ACC country have made it clear that they aren’t interested in playing in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, etc. Did you notice the news release last week about Tigers coach Dabo Swinney's new contract? Both he and the chair of the Board of Trustees mention succeeding in the ACC for years to come.

http://espn.go.com/b...ctured-contract

Wonder who had been telling them that's where they would be playing?

*speculation alert* Maybe no one had been telling them anything ... since we all know recruits read the news Internet message boards, Twitter, and other tools of the Devil also, maybe they've been seeing the rumors and have expressed concerns to the coaches with no prompting.

FIFY.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

FWIW:

Let’s all forget my recent prediction that Florida State and Clemson would leave the ACC for the Big 12. Not just because the Big 12 has said it wants to stay at 10 members. From what I’m hearing, recruits in SEC and ACC country have made it clear that they aren’t interested in playing in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, etc. Did you notice the news release last week about Tigers coach Dabo Swinney's new contract? Both he and the chair of the Board of Trustees mention succeeding in the ACC for years to come.

*speculation alert* Maybe no one had been telling them anything ... since we all know recruits read the news Internet message boards, Twitter, and other tools of the Devil also, maybe they've been seeing the rumors and have expressed concerns to the coaches with no prompting.

FIFY.

Thanks, Trip. Not only was I wrong about the sources kids would read, but it was out of character for me to give those sources any legitimacy at all. I appreciate you setting me straight.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Would you buy a car from this man?

98896-330-0.jpg

Dabo must be looking for an out for his crappy recruiting class. Jimbo is having a great recruiting class and he is all for the move to the B12. How can one explain this paradox? Can you say excuses, excuses?

FWIW:

FIFY.

**** Trip A little pervy, eh?

1. FIFY

Fify stands for ' Fit in (a) few years'

When used in a sentence : "That girl is a Fify".

Applies to all girls under the age of 16. when you see a hot girl that is possibly younger then the age of 16 then the word "Fify" is a short term saying for telling someone that a girl is going to be hot when she turns 16. "Fify" is a simple descriptive word of a young girl that a man may find sexually attractive but simply can't state she is fit because she is too young. The word is socially acceptable because when using the word "Fify", a man is basically acknowledging that the female is too young to be called fit and so instead of coming across as a pedophile, a man can use this word with safety because it clearly sates that the female will be hot when she turns the legal age of 16.

"That girl is defiantly a "Fify"

"yea that girl over there is a "Fify"

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Acronym Definition

FIFY Fix It For You

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

Jimbo is having a great recruiting class and he is all for the move to the B12.

Link?

Jimbo is having a great recruiting class and he is all for the move to the B12.

Link?

I Guess.the peanut gallery will descend and try to parse this however they want to. Queue 3 stooges.

"There have been no official talks, but I think you always have to look out there to see what's best for Florida State," Fisher told The Orlando Sentinel. "If that [jumping to the Big 12] is what's best for Florida State, then that's what we need to do."

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Acronym Definition

FIFY Fix It For You

Thank you. I had no clue what that meant.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Sounds like a done deal. Clemson to Big 12!

http://aol.sportingn...make-zero-sense

For the 3,000th time, school officials MUST deny, deny, deny. Every once in a while one slips, like Jimbo. But that isn't how you are supposed to play the game. Dabo is doing what he is told, which is pretend that they aren't talking.