• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

FWIW:

Let’s all forget my recent prediction that Florida State and Clemson would leave the ACC for the Big 12. Not just because the Big 12 has said it wants to stay at 10 members. From what I’m hearing, recruits in SEC and ACC country have made it clear that they aren’t interested in playing in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, etc. Did you notice the news release last week about Tigers coach Dabo Swinney's new contract? Both he and the chair of the Board of Trustees mention succeeding in the ACC for years to come.

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/62009/3-point-stance-richts-restructured-contract

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

FSU and the Big 12 have been talking for several months.

WVU and FSU admins and family is very close. Alot has happened but FSU and Big 12 has not directly talked yet, indirectly yes.

Could you please learn how to speak correctly, at least when you're typing? You don't need to reinforce the stereotypes about our school/state.

It's "weren't you" not "wasn't you" (from an earlier post of yours)

It's "FSU and B12 have not directly..", not "has not directly"

Also, making any absolute guarantees in any of this reallignment crap is a moronic thing to do.

Are there negotiations going on? Seems likely. Anything a done deal? Seems unlikely at this point. None of us knows anything for sure. If it does come to pass, so be it. But neither you nor I nor realistically anyone else on these internet boards "knows" what's going to happen.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

FWIW:

Let’s all forget my recent prediction that Florida State and Clemson would leave the ACC for the Big 12. Not just because the Big 12 has said it wants to stay at 10 members. From what I’m hearing, recruits in SEC and ACC country have made it clear that they aren’t interested in playing in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, etc. Did you notice the news release last week about Tigers coach Dabo Swinney's new contract? Both he and the chair of the Board of Trustees mention succeeding in the ACC for years to come.

http://espn.go.com/b...ctured-contract

Wonder who had been telling them that's where they would be playing?

FSU and the Big 12 have been talking for several months.

WVU and FSU admins and family is very close. Alot has happened but FSU and Big 12 has not directly talked yet, indirectly yes.

Could you please learn how to speak correctly, at least when you're typing? You don't need to reinforce the stereotypes about our school/state.

It's "weren't you" not "wasn't you" (from an earlier post of yours)

It's "FSU and B12 have not directly..", not "has not directly"

You forgot "WVU and FSU admins and family are very close." :D

Also, making any absolute guarantees in any of this reallignment crap is a moronic thing to do.

Are there negotiations going on? Seems likely. Anything a done deal? Seems unlikely at this point. None of us knows anything for sure. If it does come to pass, so be it. But neither you nor I nor realistically anyone else on these internet boards "knows" what's going to happen.

Chalk up another person that gets it. :applause:

FWIW:

*speculation alert* Maybe no one had been telling them anything ... since we all know recruits read the news also, maybe they've been seeing the rumors and have expressed concerns to the coaches with no prompting.

Who knows?

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

FWIW:

*speculation alert* Maybe no one had been telling them anything ... since we all know recruits read the news also, maybe they've been seeing the rumors and have expressed concerns to the coaches with no prompting.

Who knows?

Some know a lot less than others,. A LOT less.

FWIW:

Who knows?

Some know a lot less than others,. A LOT less.

demotivation.us_Captain-Obvious-strikes-again_132998036910.jpg

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Chalk up another person that gets it. :applause:

In the end, someone will have been remotely on track all along and will come in boasting they are the source and the omniscient one, and will demand their internet cookie. And like a classroom full of students with their heads down doing busywork while a teacher cracks a what-he-but-no-one-else-thinks-is-funny joke, no one will notice or care. And someone will probably post like-being-the-smartest-retard.jpg.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,463
  • Days Won:  422

Sounds like a done deal. Clemson to Big 12!

http://aol.sportingn...make-zero-sense

Playing Devil's Advocate here, Joe ... The coach will be the last person of authority at the school to know anything ... plus, now we're going to hear agian how everyone was denying everything the morning of signing the papers for the moves that have been made.