• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Looks like FSU and Clemson are firming up as the two going to the B12 this round, by the way.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

Could we get this thread back on track instead of a mudslinging contest?

Don't worry, if anything actually HAPPENED, we would have interrupted the mudslinging with a "BREAKING NEWS" bulletin ...

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Being a lover of all things TBP. I couldn't make you all suffer through that without it's magnificent counterpoint. Emmy Rossum was 16 when she auditioned for Andrew Lloyd Weber to be Christine. I had seen her in a movie, Songcatcher a couple of years before this and fallen in love with this voice. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjM1Lrsb7I8&feature=related

Hmmmm, wonder why they would want to do this?

Calling all B12 fans! I need your help with an article series I'll be writing for Clemson.247Sports.com. "The Angry Clemson Fan's Guide to the Big 12" will feature an article every Friday this summer on each B12 town's game day tailgate scene, traditions, and things to do and see while in town. If you know any B12 friends who would be interested in helping out with this project, have them email me at TheAngryClemsonFan@gmail.com.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Calling all B12 fans! I need your help with an article series I'll be writing for Clemson.247Sports.com. "The Angry Clemson Fan's Guide to the Big 12" will feature an article every Friday this summer on each B12 town's game day tailgate scene, traditions, and things to do and see while in town. If you know any B12 friends who would be interested in helping out with this project, have them email me at TheAngryClemsonFan@gmail.com.

It's always good to write a series of articles about a conference your team will never belong to. :D

Chuck Neinas B12-Int commish and ISU AD Pollard have news conference at 5PM . Remember Randy Spetman FSU AD is Iowa native and was placed at FSU by a headhunter. His name- Chuck Neinas

http://espn.go.com/e...fPopup?s=whb-am

Correction that time was Central- It will be 6PM Eeastern. I was so terribly wrong about this important fact. let the flogging begin.

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

Because TheAngryClemsonFan is taking a hit off the same stuff you are?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Why would a fan site with no connection to the university, who makes money based on the number of hits it gets, write a fan's guide to the Big 12?

Obviously they KNOW SOMETHING.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Why would a fan site with no connection to the university, who makes money based on the number of hits it gets, write a fan's guide to the Big 12?

Obviously they KNOW SOMETHING.

I wouldn't say obviously ... you said it yourself, they're making money based on the # of hits their site gets. It could be they're racking up coin just from guys like Bill, and a piece like this lends credence to an "imminent" move to those types. If they don't really know something, it's a pretty genius ploy to make some cash.