• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Please, please no complaints: it was a dream to Dance and win games!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

So I can't say it burns when I pee?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

Ugh...I'm sorry but this loss was very disappointing. It seemed like USF's path was set up perfectly. A 13 seed team they should beat, and then NC star breaks his wrist.

This was a VERY winnable game and to lose to Ohio sucks. At least if they had lost to UNC it would have been respectable.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Ugh...I'm sorry but this loss was very disappointing. It seemed like USF's path was set up perfectly. A 13 seed team they should beat, and then NC star breaks his wrist. This was a VERY winnable game and to lose to Ohio sucks. At least if they had lost to UNC it would have been respectable.

Ohio also BEAT #5 seed Michigan. Losing to them is no shame. They are experienced and apparently a very good oitside shooting team with a GREAT point guard. They just played better in the end than we did. NOBODY LIKES LOSING.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  1

BasketBull.... Remember long ago when there were so many negative posters on here? Isn't that what drove HowieP away?

"Don't go over to the DARK SIDE"

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I would never come down on this team. What an amazing performance this season. But the officiating in this game was crooked and deplorable. I feel like a bank teller who was handed a note.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,982
  • Days Won:  469

An ability to handle a loss with dignity is probably the toughest thing a fan is asked to do...other than go to games.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Stop being so ******* positive

This

Not surprised that fuhbull agrees. Biggest Negative Nancy on here.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,118

Look yes we can be positve and be proud of our Bulls! As a 96 grad I too like many of you have waited 20 years for this so YES I am so happy but I agree with the other side too. We had it to win and we didn't and yes it is about winning. Do you think the team is like yeah we did great (a little) or are they pissed they let it get away? We may never get this opportunity again. I hope we do but it has been so long in between. Why are people so happy with mediocrity? Not saying we were mediocre but we shouldn't be satisfied - happy with the unexpected - absolutely but still disappointed we didn't stretch it further. This isn't little league where everybody gets a trophy or Tball where you don't keep score, realistic or not this team wanted to win it all and while that was a HUGE far fetched dream, winning tonight was not!

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Hats off to Ohio, they played very well.

We played three games in five nights. The officiating was fairly even, but it was called very tight. That played into Ohio's hands, not ours. I can't even count how many of their shots bounced around the rim before falling in.

We destroyed Cal, and we beat a Temple team we were supposed to lose to. Great season. We didn't lose this one, Ohio won it.

Let's make this the start of a string of NCAA appearances.

• Content Count:  529

Look yes we can be positve and be proud of our Bulls! As a 96 grad I too like many of you have waited 20 years for this so YES I am so happy but I agree with the other side too. We had it to win and we didn't and yes it is about winning. Do you think the team is like yeah we did great (a little) or are they pissed they let it get away? We may never get this opportunity again. I hope we do but it has been so long in between. Why are people so happy with mediocrity? Not saying we were mediocre but we shouldn't be satisfied - happy with the unexpected - absolutely but still disappointed we didn't stretch it further. This isn't little league where everybody gets a trophy or Tball where you don't keep score, realistic or not this team wanted to win it all and while that was a HUGE far fetched dream, winning tonight was not!

Winning tonight wasn't far fetched, but winning WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY and SUNDAY against all pretty good schools was pretty far fetched. You have to admit. We didn't play three gimme teams and being asked to win three games in basically four days is a little far fetched. I love this team as much as the next guy, and it hurts to lose, but hey, we were 2 of 3 in the NCAA tourney. Not bad for a team that most of us thought would have to overachieve to get an NIT invite.

Archived