BasketBull2012

Please, please no complaints: it was a dream to Dance and win games!

30 posts in this topic

You can't argue and complain about a dream... All I'm going to do is say thank you and wake up with the biggest smile on my face.

I waited 20 years for that I'm so proud of our coaches and players for delivering it. --THANK YOU!!!

GO BULLS!

Stop being so ******* positive

You can't argue and complain about a dream... All I'm going to do is say thank you and wake up with the biggest smile on my face.

I waited 20 years for that I'm so proud of our coaches and players for delivering it. --THANK YOU!!!

GO BULLS!

True. but should have won that end of story. Spin it however you want to.

Agree. Anything past. 500 was icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned

Agree. Anything past. 500 was icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned

Well hopefully the bar for standards has been raised.

I agree BasketBull, but some people just can't help themselves. Unless you come in first, everybody else loses at some point or another. ALL of our guys deserve ONLY praise at this point. IMO, They will learn from any mistakes and move on. No reason to dwell on it.

On that note lets go Cincy, so we can get paid.

Build on this year

Stop being so ******* positive

This

yes although we overachieved this year i am upset we lost. especially when we should have won. mental errors played like we were trying not to lose instead of winning

So I can't say it burns when I pee?

Ugh...I'm sorry but this loss was very disappointing. It seemed like USF's path was set up perfectly. A 13 seed team they should beat, and then NC star breaks his wrist.

This was a VERY winnable game and to lose to Ohio sucks. At least if they had lost to UNC it would have been respectable.

Edited by Leviathan

Ugh...I'm sorry but this loss was very disappointing. It seemed like USF's path was set up perfectly. A 13 seed team they should beat, and then NC star breaks his wrist. This was a VERY winnable game and to lose to Ohio sucks. At least if they had lost to UNC it would have been respectable.

Ohio also BEAT #5 seed Michigan. Losing to them is no shame. They are experienced and apparently a very good oitside shooting team with a GREAT point guard. They just played better in the end than we did. NOBODY LIKES LOSING.

BasketBull.... Remember long ago when there were so many negative posters on here? Isn't that what drove HowieP away?

"Don't go over to the DARK SIDE"

I would never come down on this team. What an amazing performance this season. But the officiating in this game was crooked and deplorable. I feel like a bank teller who was handed a note.