• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

PG/SG Sam Cassell Jr (USF very interested)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

he 6-foot-2 Cassell Jr. went for 40 points last Friday against Winchendon and is now hearing from UConn, Virginia Tech, Georgia Tech, USF, UCF, Washington, Maryland and Seton Hall, Hurd and Cassell Jr. said.

“I think I can bring energy to a team along with some scoring,†Cassell Jr. told SNY.tv.

Said Hurd: “Everyone’s calling on him now. He’s played himself into being the best available guard. He’s blowing up.â€

http://www.zagsblog....-is-blowing-up/

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  64
  • Days Won:  0

His dad was great. I remember listening to the radio sometime ago, Ludacris was a young rapper and must have had some type of radio show where he was like a DJ and would occasionally interview people. He said something on the lines of "Lucky to have in the studio with us this morning the ugliest muth*% fu%%@er in the NBA, Sam Cassell." It was kinda funny, but Sam was pretty pissed.

With that said, it would be great to get him. Sounds like there will be some tough competition.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,055

Hey Ludda was just speaking his mind. How are we going to make room for this guy if he does want to come here?

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Hey Ludda was just speaking his mind. How are we going to make room for this guy if he does want to come here?

Like Nike says, "Just do it." You can never have enough talented back court players. I'm surprised his dad's alma mater, FSU, isn't recruiting Jr.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,604
  • Content Count:  74,213
  • Days Won:  422

Like Nike says, "Just do it." You can never have enough talented back court players. I'm surprised his dad's alma mater, FSU, isn't recruiting Jr.

Per Rivals, they are ... The way this article is worded, it looks like those listed are newer schools with interest.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  3

Does he look like an alien too?

Seriously, his dad was a beast, one of my fave guys to watch since he could dish, score, and played with heart.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Seriously, his dad was a beast, one of my fave guys to watch since he could dish, score, and played with heart.

LMAO - Ludacris was right. Crazy shaped head, but a helluva basketball player.

Per Rivals, they are ... The way this article is worded, it looks like those listed are newer schools with interest.

Yeah UCONN has apparently turned up their level interest.

Jr also has his dad's jumper and form which is that fade away on every shot. It isn't how you would teach someone to shot but as long as it goes in at a high % who cares.

Well Jr has hair on his head and is a little darker which helps, but you can definitely tell he's Sam's son.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Speaking of, I have to post this - 25 of the ugliest NBA players in history slideshow. Forget BR; DR, you have to see this and the comments. A tad mean, but funny. :lol:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/596423-sam-cassell-and-the-25-ugliest-players-in-nba-history

**** right just do it. Jr is going to play PG in college and I sure don't want him at UCONN or UCF lighting up our PGs over the next few years. Jr has blown up so much these last few months that 1 website has him rated in the top 25 prospects for the class of 2012.

On another note 2013 prospect Steve Haney a 6-6 wing out of St. Thomas Aquinas (FL) took another unofficial visit to the campus about a week ago. He is also being recruited by Stanford, Oregon St, Drake, Akron, ISU, UCF & FAU. He did visit Michigan and Detroit but those schools are not in it.I believe USF, UCF, or FAU for him right now.