• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

2013 Recruits

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,210
  • Days Won:  422

Are you talking?

Rizman you really have to give up the psychotropics.

This would explain so much ...

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

does anyone else find it funy that we are talking about this kid and his pic and the reality is he's not really a prospect lol, its just a Bulls fan saying he's calling it now that the kid is coming here because he suppodsedly transfered to a JUCO in FL.
LOL ... I don't know who all theses Twerps on Twitter are but just checked back and you're absolutely correct ... Still don't think a pic like that should be on here, though.

BTW, when Demar Dorsey didn't get into Michigan, many schools, like UL, went after him. At the time his HS coach said that USF wasn't one of them. So, I was surprised to see that tweet.

The guy who tweeted is more than just a fan. He is a writer for thebullrush.

http://www.thebullrush.com/

Perhaps, he is just talking off the top of his head, but I figured he had at least some credibilty, because of his relationship to thebullrush.

• Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

does anyone else find it funy that we are talking about this kid and his pic and the reality is he's not really a prospect lol, its just a Bulls fan saying he's calling it now that the kid is coming here because he suppodsedly transfered to a JUCO in FL.
LOL ... I don't know who all theses Twerps on Twitter are but just checked back and you're absolutely correct ... Still don't think a pic like that should be on here, though.

BTW, when Demar Dorsey didn't get into Michigan, many schools, like UL, went after him. At the time his HS coach said that USF wasn't one of them. So, I was surprised to see that tweet.

Perhaps, he is just talking off the top of his head, but I figured he had at least some credibilty, because of his relationship to thebullrush.

All that Bull Rush is was a project started by two students two seasons ago for a class grade... I don't think there's any inside info there... just a couple of kids trying to get their site up and running. That being said, they're both nice genuine guys.

• Content Count:  74,210
  • Days Won:  422

I did go back and double check exactly what he said:

All signs are now pointing to Demar Dorsey coming to USF with 3 years of eligibility. Source: Myself, reading that he's now at a JUCO in FL

Basically boiled down to just wishful thinking on his part ... ;)

Bulls247 Bulls247

QB Asiantii Woulard will visit #USF this weekend, is a commitment possible? http://ow.ly/8UDgZ Bulls247 talks with USF's #1 target at QB

1 hour ago

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

All that Bull Rush is was a project started by two students two seasons ago for a class grade... I don't think there's any inside info there... just a couple of kids trying to get their site up and running. That being said, they're both nice genuine guys.

Might I suggest that they aren't the ones with a frog on their head? :unsure: A man with a frog on his head walks into a bar........

• Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

Bulls247 Bulls247

QB Asiantii Woulard will visit #USF this weekend, is a commitment possible? http://ow.ly/8UDgZ Bulls247 talks with USF's #1 target at QB

1 hour ago

Now this is BIG, our #1 QB target... lets hope he is the first 2013 commit!

• Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

That would be awesome,but just don't see it happening and i'd rather have it after summer once he's been to other junior days and knows for sure this is where he wants to be. That goes for any and all recruits, that way theres less chance of them flippin

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

That would be awesome,but just don't see it happening and i'd rather have it after summer once he's been to other junior days and knows for sure this is where he wants to be. That goes for any and all recruits, that way theres less chance of them flippin

He already knows. The D'Vo, Hamilton and Woulard reunion is coming. They made a decision to change FL FB and we are the lucky recipients. They saw a coaching family that they really liked and decided to make a tryst with USF as their legacy. I don't know if he comes early or late, but he knows where he wants to be. This is gonna be a huge game changer for us. Both in terms of performance and future recruiting. I really have a lot of respect for these young men and what they decided to do. A lot of credit needs to go to Corian Hamilton who initiated the Orlando pipeline. To be snagging the stars out of O'Leary's sky is just way too much fun. A lot of people here keep quibbling about recruiting Tampa kids, but the fence we may be building first is around Mickeytown.

I disagree.

The bigger schools are already racking up verbals.

For example, yesterday, FSU got a verbal from a top DT, that we also offered.

The EARLIER we get top players to give us a verbal, the better chance we have to get other such players.

We need to get some early recruiting momentum going now, if we hope to bring in a top class.

Archived