• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2013 Recruits

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Nice to hear from the players that the event was better than expected.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

I hope that the 2 commits today didn't hurt our chances at Bailey...

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Local prospects high on USF

8:17 p.m. EST, February 12, 2012

Winter Park quarterback Asiantii Woulard (6-4, 205) and DeLand running back JoJo Kemp (5-10, 190) visited Tampa this weekend, along with several other Central Florida Class of 2013 prospects, for USF's junior day event on Sunday, and both came away high on the Bulls.

"Honestly, USF is a great school and right now, they're No. 1," said Kemp, who holds offers from USF and Marshall.

Woulard, who's been offered by USF, Pittsburgh and Florida A&M, also put the Bulls at the top of his wish list after touring the campus and visiting with the USF coaching staff.

"Right now, they're No. 1," said Woulard, who regularly makes a USF baseball cap part of his wardrobe. "I can see [committing to USF], big time."

However, Kemp, who is ranked No. 100 on the Sentinel's Florida Top 100, and Woulard both added that they don't plan on committing in the near future, despite their attachment to USF. They want to take their time and weigh all their options.

Winter Park defensive back Blake McClain (6-0, 185), ranked No. 67 in the Florida Top 100, has USF in his top three along with Miami and Notre Dame. USF is the lone school to offer McClain at this point.

Freedom WR Jeff Badet (5-11, 170), ranked No.63, as well as Olympia OL Shawn Curtis (6-5, 265, No. 75) and DE Ramar Dennis (6-2, 225, No. 94) also attended the junior day and were told by USF coaches that they could receive offers during spring practice.

Brendan Sonnone

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/college/os-recruiting-news-0213-20120212,0,2063745.story

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Local prospects high on USF

8:17 p.m. EST, February 12, 2012

Winter Park quarterback Asiantii Woulard (6-4, 205) and DeLand running back JoJo Kemp (5-10, 190) visited Tampa this weekend, along with several other Central Florida Class of 2013 prospects, for USF's junior day event on Sunday, and both came away high on the Bulls.

"Honestly, USF is a great school and right now, they're No. 1," said Kemp, who holds offers from USF and Marshall.

Woulard, who's been offered by USF, Pittsburgh and Florida A&M, also put the Bulls at the top of his wish list after touring the campus and visiting with the USF coaching staff.

"Right now, they're No. 1," said Woulard, who regularly makes a USF baseball cap part of his wardrobe. "I can see [committing to USF], big time."

However, Kemp, who is ranked No. 100 on the Sentinel's Florida Top 100, and Woulard both added that they don't plan on committing in the near future, despite their attachment to USF. They want to take their time and weigh all their options.

Winter Park defensive back Blake McClain (6-0, 185), ranked No. 67 in the Florida Top 100, has USF in his top three along with Miami and Notre Dame. USF is the lone school to offer McClain at this point.

Freedom WR Jeff Badet (5-11, 170), ranked No.63, as well as Olympia OL Shawn Curtis (6-5, 265, No. 75) and DE Ramar Dennis (6-2, 225, No. 94) also attended the junior day and were told by USF coaches that they could receive offers during spring practice.

Brendan Sonnone

http://www.orlandose...0,2063745.story

i am flying about the comments 2nite. I have been out of the loop a lot this week with my broken puppy, but I lovethe quotes from L3, Bailey and Asiantii. Come on Vernon make it a perfect w/e.

• Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

we play good ball this year and we will kill on the recruiting ranks

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

we play good ball this year and we will kill on the recruiting ranks

We will probably start getting the commits before the season starts. Winning will help keep them, and add more. I'm cautiously optimistic that we have turned a corner.

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Broken puppy? Methinks therein lies a tale. Do share.

• Content Count:  21,267
  • Days Won:  10

Key is we have a 8-4 season this year at minimum. We need to really be in it for the Big East Championship this season.

Holtz's third season was 8-5 at ECU and 2nd in the conference his fourth season he was #1. Hope he improves that trend.

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Greg retweeted this.

damonte jones @jones15d

@Aim4TheBullsEye Usf is where its at bruh dats where I wanna be

http://247sports.com/Player/Damonte-Jones-10986

• Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

but is Shug the rb for USF? haven't heard much on him.
Here is his video.

Good article about him.

http://www2.tbo.com/...team-ar-328540/

Ean Randolph 2.0?

Archived