• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Under Armour Wounded Warrior Project

Skingraft

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Only reason why I'm not buying any of it this season is because it looks like shiz... whoever came up with the strip pattern should get fired... they should had stuck with digi camo...

I doubt the NCAA will let us wear our UA stuff this season... they already made South Carolina change out of theirs during a game.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I doubt the NCAA will let us wear our UA stuff this season... they already made South Carolina change out of theirs during a game.

That was the SEC, not the NCAA

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

the visibility and exposure that WWP is receiving from UA is worth considerably more than that 10%....

good move by WWP to drive donations.

This ...

Hey, with your logic-if they would have given 10% of their effort that would have been better than nothing at all.  Yes, the publicity is good for the cause but I feel 10% is pathetic and you don't put yourself in a position to take from those who barely have nothing...you catch UA's back and I'll catch my boys...they all deserve more than "its better than nothing"....

Ok. American Red Cross depending on how you calculate only 8 to 23% of what is donated. So 10% is right in line with most charitable organizations.

the visibility and exposure that WWP is receiving from UA is worth considerably more than that 10%....

This ...

Hey, with your logic-if they would have given 10% of their effort that would have been better than nothing at all.  Yes, the publicity is good for the cause but I feel 10% is pathetic and you don't put yourself in a position to take from those who barely have nothing...you catch UA's back and I'll catch my boys...they all deserve more than "its better than nothing"....

Who are they taking from that have barely nothing?  Also, UA doesn't have to do this.  Why are you ragging on them?  BTW, I am a vet and I appreciate anything anyone does for our veterans. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,507
  • Days Won:  422

This ...

Hey, with your logic-if they would have given 10% of their effort that would have been better than nothing at all.

It is .... Not real sure why you'd rather them get NOTHING from UA as opposed to 10% .. Makes no sense.

Yes, the publicity is good for the cause but I feel 10% is pathetic and you don't put yourself in a position to take from those who barely have nothing...you catch UA's back and I'll catch my boys...they all deserve more than "its better than nothing"....

I have a feeling "your boys" have a helluvalot different view on this than you do ...

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Triple: Bet they don't-the goal is to get more than 10%

Apis-to profit is taking from them, profit is to gain

There is no point to continue bickering...I'm not going to agree with you, nor you to agree with me

We obviously have different reasons why we see things the way we do....As far as your Vet status, unless you've taken care of them thee, been there when the planes arrived home, or had to figure out how your going to pay to have their entire house remodeled (and vehicle) because they are permanently disabled...You wilI never see it my way...guess it's my fault for trying to get ppl to understand the true need and why any profit would be wrong...

So, by your reasoning, you'd rather UA not do anything, because according to you, they're not doing enough.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

So, by your reasoning, you'd rather UA not do anything, because according to you, they're not doing enough.

Too funny man......

Triple: Bet they don't-the goal is to get more than 10%

Really?  ... they have a goal that involves percentages? Link?

We obviously have different reasons why we see things the way we do....As far as your Vet status, unless you've taken care of them thee, been there when the planes arrived home, or had to figure out how your going to pay to have their entire house remodeled (and vehicle) because they are permanently disabled...You wilI never see it my way... guess it's my fault for trying to get ppl to understand the true need and why any profit would be wrong...

Please spare us the misplaced holier than thou attitude. I don't think anyone in this thread is underestimating the needs our injured Vets have and don't need to be physically involved with them to understand it ...

Too funny man......

He is dead on .... unless you're doing a piss poor job of getting your point across.

Archived