• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF/Big East Realignment Discussion Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

I am as nervous as the next guy...but this I know from a very good source, as long as UT goes to the PAC we will "be okay."

:lmao

laugh all you want but that is the truth....if UT goes everything fall into place.

Makes sense. Don't know why he is laughing.

I'm not laughing at the idea -- it't not even an original idea. I'm laughing because his trusted source has assured him (and us) that if Texas goes, then we will all definitely be ok, which implies that ANYONE understands the complete happenings of this current conference expansion.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  84
  • Days Won:  0

UT and OU have cleared way for expansion...however, they have also stated that staying put in B12 is also on table.  That is what we do not want....UT and OU must go for us to be as my source mentioned "okay."

• Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

Seeing articles pop up about at BE/B12 merger.  Decent news for now.

Best we can hope for other than a USF to the ACC article... and I don't think that's coming anytime soon with this leaked.

Let the Big 12/East haters start saying we're not AQ material...

If it does go down like that, they can moan all they want, realistically a merger might give a better football conference than the new ACC16......

West:  Kansas, Kansas St, Missouri, Iowa St, Boise St (#4), BYU/Air Force/Co State

East:  TCU (#20), Baylor (#17), USF (#18), Louisville, Cincy, WVU (#16)

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

I am as nervous as the next guy...but this I know from a very good source, as long as UT goes to the PAC we will "be okay."

:lmao

laugh all you want but that is the truth....if UT goes everything fall into place.

Makes sense. Don't know why he is laughing.

I'm not laughing at the idea -- it't not even an original idea. I'm laughing because his trusted source has assured him (and us) that if Texas goes, then we will all definitely be ok, which implies that ANYONE understands the complete happenings of this current conference expansion.

Okay. Thank you for your detailed explanation.

• Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  2

Rumor on Mizzou board is that WVU's application was rejected by SEC. I can't judge the accuracy of it (gswaim tweet, they say).

• Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

I just wanna be ok, be ok 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt955Fj7_JI

• Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

Rumor on Mizzou board is that WVU's application was rejected by SEC. I can't judge the accuracy of it (gswaim tweet, they say).

If so, I blame it on the couch burning.

• Content Count:  509

If WVU doesn't get picked up by the SEC I think that they would likely end up in the ACC.

• Content Count:  228

I thought no teams ever actually submit an application and get rejected. That would be hilarious for WVU if true!

Archived